Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: June 18, 2015
Purchase links:
Amazon.it
DVDStore
Price: €20.78 (Amazon) - €21.90 (DVDStore)

KingsmanSteelbook.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
finally got this in today and it was damaged. had to shoot amazon an email to let them know. doubt very seriously i'll get a replacement since it only being sold 3rd party sellers only. hopefully they'll just give me a refund and i guess i'll have to see about getting another version.

@Steelbookzombie Yes this is The WWA that FA used for their FAC edition.

I also bought same one from Taiwan (just the steel with 1/4 slip)

I love that Steelbook Very much :happy:
Yes it's a real beauty isn't it one of my favourites! Unfortunately for me I hadn't discovered FilmArena when they was releasing the kingsman FAC so I missed out on that one! It's on my "must have" list :hungry:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Yes it's a real beauty isn't it one of my favourites! Unfortunately for me I hadn't discovered FilmArena when they was releasing the kingsman FAC so I missed out on that one! It's on my "must have" list :hungry:

Yes indeed the ''FAC Fullslip Kingsman - numbered edition'' is one to get ;) it has one of the best ''Flip Flop Lenticular'' from fa :thumbs:

NB: There is However a Disk Issue If ever you are Region A.

When Playing Region A, the Disc plays the Censored China Version(Region C). If you are Region B there is no problem, it does play the Full Uncensored Version(2:08:44). Since I am Region A, I bought the Amaray from Amazon so I can watch the Uncensored Version. And now on top of that just the regular Amaray for the Disk is cheap, so it's just a small swap for Region A People.