USA
Release date: February 10, 2011
Purchase links:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00439HD68/
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3944492
Notes:Limited to 5,000 copies

51kZANPplRL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to order this one but having not seen the movie I have my doubts about it...

Also, mams, amazon.jp has limited it to 1 per customer so a group buy wouldn't be possible... it'd have to be a straight purchase. (I Tried to price out shipping with 1 copy, 2 copies, etc and it errored out and told me limit 1 per customer)

It was a fun movie. It's rather enjoyable. There are some kick ass action packed sequences in it. Great chemistry between Cruise and Diaz.

Thanks Darczap... I ordered it from amazon. Once HMV sold out I figured it may become very hard to get so I better jump fast before it ends up being one that I have to sell a kidney should I decide I want it.

Thanks Darczap... I ordered it from amazon. Once HMV sold out I figured it may become very hard to get so I better jump fast before it ends up being one that I have to sell a kidney should I decide I want it.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it duckydan :D

I had it ordered from HMV, but cancelled it in light of Gouduo carrying the Iron Pack, which I just got today. The IP looks pretty sweet!

Yeah I just added it now and cancelled my amazon order to save some $... it kept taking me to a pink page that said "This Item Is Out Of Stock" earlier though... I'm not completely crazy.

Just want to tell you guys...this disc will need the latest or newest update player, if not, I guarantee you can not watch it, as I watched last night, a lot of colorful grainy will block the pic, you can continue play by eject the disc and play again from where the last you watch, but that happen in every 15 or 20 minutes, very annoying..:smashed:

Just want to tell you guys...this disc will need the latest or newest update player, if not, I guarantee you can not watch it, as I watched last night, a lot of colorful grainy will block the pic, you can continue play by eject the disc and play again from where the last you watch, but that happen in every 15 or 20 minutes, very annoying..:smashed:

Hey Foon-hei, interested to know if you open all your steels, or buy multiple copies?

amazon used DHL and I assumed you have to pay for brokerage fee and duty tax.

I should get mine this week from hmv and I have no idea which courier they used but I can check the progress through Canadapost.