USA
Release date: February 10, 2011
Purchase links:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00439HD68/
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3944492
Notes:Limited to 5,000 copies

51kZANPplRL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in the UK and ordered via hmv.jp and ive been hit by customs got a letter today saying i couldent have it till i pay duties for it to the tune of £21.60 EEK!EEK! ive already paid £39 for steelie and shipping already not very happy in the slightest :angry::angry: total will be £60.60 for knight and day steelie wish hadnt ordered now ouch!!! indeed.:(

I live in the UK and ordered via hmv.jp and ive been hit by customs got a letter today saying i couldent have it till i pay duties for it to the tune of £21.60 EEK!EEK! ive already paid £39 for steelie and shipping already not very happy in the slightest :angry::angry: total will be £60.60 for knight and day steelie wish hadnt ordered now ouch!!! indeed.:(

Yeah bud, it's a joke. I got something yesterday which came to a grand total of $31, and got hit with a charge of £11.87. £8 of which was a "handling" fee for the Royal Mail. At least Dick Turpin wore a mask, bunch o thieving gypos.

I feel for you man, I hope to hell it isn't damaged. That would be the final insult! :violent:

Yeah it is theft if you ask me like i aint paid enough already at £39 oh yeah the best bit is £13 of the £21.60 was a clearance fee from Parcelforce (IE royal mail under a different name :angry:) yeah still waitin for the knock at the door with somebody handing me my parcel and saying the fee was a joke. yeah in my dreams.:rolleyes: