Slipbox Knives Out (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The On Masterpiece Collection No. 12) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 31, 2020
Purchase link: Kimchi (Pre-order on June 24 at 2 PM, Korea time)
Price: $31.99
Note: Limited to 1300 numbered copies.

104254082_2904868819740316_4353997834595481571_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh thats a tough one, like the slip, and case. But a few quid for no 4K and no steel. Think i will wait out for now for a 4K steel edition. (Famous last words) :sweat: :thumbs:

• Haha
Reactions: snow flake
are companies like KimchiDVD and Novamedia shipping to North America currently? did they raise the shipping cost , just curious before I attempt to place any order

are companies like KimchiDVD and Novamedia shipping to North America currently? did they raise the shipping cost , just curious before I attempt to place any order

Kimchi posted that shipping to Canada will resume from June 29

Notice how the new "re-releases" in Scanavo case are plain edition and not exclusive no. XX like this and The Gentlemen. Quite telling.

If a steelbook does come to fruition then the finish on the slip better be as good as that. Looks amazing

Reactions: Noodles
Really sad I missed this. I felt like I had it in my cart forever and that it was in-stock for the longest time. Guess they did sell out and remainders have already come and gone. I held out because post to Australia from Asia is absolutely stuffed at the moment.

• Wow
Reactions: CleverLoginName
With 1,300 copies and a keep case, I honestly didn't believe it would sell out anytime soon. It's also gone from the usual Korean resellers on eBay.
Let's hope KimchiDVD draw the right conclusions and go ahead with the steelbook edition as originally announced.

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo and DMD4k
With 1,300 copies and a keep case, I honestly didn't believe it would sell out anytime soon. It's also gone from the usual Korean resellers on eBay.
Let's hope KimchiDVD draw the right conclusions and go ahead with the steelbook edition as originally announced.
Same route for Gentlemen maybe? Still need to order that...