Slipbox Knives Out (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The On Masterpiece Collection No. 12) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 31, 2020
Purchase link: Kimchi (Pre-order on June 24 at 2 PM, Korea time)
Price: $31.99
Note: Limited to 1300 numbered copies.

104254082_2904868819740316_4353997834595481571_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With 1,300 copies and a keep case, I honestly didn't believe it would sell out anytime soon. It's also gone from the usual Korean resellers on eBay.
Let's hope KimchiDVD draw the right conclusions and go ahead with the steelbook edition as originally announced.
Yeah, I wasn't expecting it to sell out when it wasn't a Steelbook anymore. It would be nice if it was a Steelbook but not a deal-breaker for me since it's got good art.

I had it in my cart since it was up for pre-order and I'd been checking every now and then and I swear it never went out of stock. Then the other day I was checking Facebook and KimchiDVD posted that it had been re-stocked from cancellations. This time I check and it's gone.

With 1,300 copies and a keep case, I honestly didn't believe it would sell out anytime soon. It's also gone from the usual Korean resellers on eBay.
Let's hope KimchiDVD draw the right conclusions and go ahead with the steelbook edition as originally announced.

Yeah I’ve been keeping an eye on it since it released, but didn’t think it would sell out so soon.

I’m hoping for a Steelbook release, but if that doesn’t happen then I’m gutted I missed out on this.

Mine came in last night. Very beautiful full slip, genuinely love it. Too bad not a steelbook but I'll put the Best Buy release inside the slip.

Reactions: jasong