Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99

kong.jpg

IMG_3264.JPG

IMG_3492.PNG

Last edited:
Wow! They took their time

Thought it would be Hmv if it did happen

Well I was hoping for other art tbh so I'll wait and see what this looks like in hand before I make my decision

Or if a premium comes along I'll go for that, I did really enjoy the film

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
About time! I was beginning to think this wasn't going to happen. :ohno:

OK-ish artwork and similar to my concept in some ways (same poster at least), although they could've arranged it much better IMO.

And what's with the larger faint "3D" text behind the smaller orange "3D" text? Hopefully it's just a mistake on the mock-up!

Here's my old concept for anyone who's interested anyway...

#86 Kong (SC).png

fecking ell, bit late but finally announced! No way I am waiting for a price drop on this one! (Right @Flloydo and @Noodles? :p)

I decided to save the usual £20 tickets for two + popcorn etc and watch this at home. Love the King Kong movies (King Kong lives a lot to be desired for though).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and Noodles
fecking ell, bit late but finally announced! No way I am waiting for a price drop on this one! (Right @Flloydo and @Noodles? :p)

I decided to save the usual £20 tickets for two + popcorn etc and watch this at home. Love the King Kong movies (King Kong lives a lot to be desired for though).
:LOL::censored:

I didn't like this film as much as I'd hoped unfortunately, so I'll risk it and hope for a price drop... won't be too gutted if I miss out on this one.

About time! I was beginning to think this wasn't going to happen. :ohno:

OK-ish artwork and similar to my concept in some ways (same poster at least), although they could've arranged it much better IMO.

And what's with the larger faint "3D" text behind the smaller orange "3D" text? Hopefully it's just a mistake on the mock-up!

Here's my old concept for anyone who's interested anyway...

View attachment 306554

What double up 3D text?

Can't see it!

I like your mock up though

Haha,

Well I am Gona wait for in hand pics first, if I think it's worth it after with the finsh then I'll jump on it possibly but I know it will be matte :( and maybe spot gloss on the title
If we are lucky)

If it sells out there are other options

Film arena confirmed that there'll be a fac

I said premium :LOL:

Yeah I know but I'm fussy with them plus I'll need another 2 or 3 releases just so shipping is worth it - which could take up to a year with my choices with their designs

Also they don't always get it right with slip art IMO even though the finsh of their slips are usually decent

I'd sell my soul for this....if it didn't have the 3D on the cover. If the finished version has it then I will give this a miss and hope someone else does it without.

Ohhh I thought noodles meant that

It's a repeat of the sunrise streaks like on "Kong" not another 3D but they do need to fix that
Not sure you're seeing what I meant mate... I understand what the streaks are on the smaller 3D text (the one that matches the Kong text), but it's the faint yellow "3D" behind that which is what I was referring to.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl and Flloydo
Not sure you're seeing what I meant mate... I understand what the streaks are on the smaller 3D text (the one that matches the Kong text), but it's the faint yellow "3D" behind that which is what I was referring to.

Ohhhhhhh (x2 now lol)

Yeah mate, jeez good eyes

I had to save the image, turn the brightness right up on my phone and zoom In and now I can see it. And now I can see it in davhyls pic!

yeah that's odd. They should fix that lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and davhyl
Ohhhhhhh (x2 now lol)

Yeah mate, jeez good eyes

I had to save the image, turn the brightness right up on my phone and zoom In and now I can see it. And now I can see it in davhyls pic!

yeah that's odd. They should fix that lol
:giggle:

Forgot you'd be viewing it on a phone though, so no wonder you couldn't see it the first time around! :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo