Kong: Skull Island (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order live on Saturday July 6 at 6PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Debossing on the title and spot gloss finish to the image

K_SI.jpg

K_SI (open).jpg

Last edited:
Ffs

I’ve waited for this for ages. A premium with a steel or full slip with that Japanese art and maybe the apocalypse now style art but that border is ridiculous and the back... wtf

Warner usually means matte too. Although some re releases and random editons have been gloss.

Exactly the art I want but they f*cked it!!!! Urgh

@bloodsnake007 @tridon

Actually I take back my comment about the border. Kinda suits the old poster look a bit like roger rabbit but the back is just a f*cking joke

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Ffs

I’ve waited for this for ages. A premium with a steel or full slip with that Japanese art and maybe the apocalypse now style art but that border is ridiculous and the back... wtf

Warner usually means matte too. Although some re releases and random editons have been gloss.

Exactly the art I want but they f*cked it!!!! Urgh

@bloodsnake007 @tridon

Honestly, I like the border -- I think it makes the artwork pop. The back is a BIG missed opportunity, though. It's absolute laziness.

Honestly, I like the border -- I think it makes the artwork pop. The back is a BIG missed opportunity, though. It's absolute laziness.

Yeah I’ve changed my mind on the border. Posted just above your comment.

Don’t get me wrong I’d love to see that art in full but the border kinda suits it. But yeah poor play warner on that back art

..... waiting for someone to blame zavvi lol

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Manta should of done this ages ago

I’ve asked so many time :LOL:

If this sells well, I bet they announce it

• Thanks
Reactions: luke98
Yeah I’ve changed my mind on the border. Posted just above your comment.

Don’t get me wrong I’d love to see that art in full but the border kinda suits it. But yeah poor play warner on that back art

..... waiting for someone to blame zavvi lol
LOL @Flloydo . Poor Zavvi. I guess I'm lucky, man. They've always been top notch and square with me. No problemo whatsoever. Love the big Z.

Reactions: Flloydo