Kong: Skull Island (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 23, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order live on Saturday July 6 at 6PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Notes: Debossing on the title and spot gloss finish to the image

K_SI.jpg

K_SI (open).jpg

Last edited:
Yep, always worse, in the worst film for a premium category. It maybe me but I don’t usually buy unless it’s a multiple watcher or I love it. This was for the steel. Horses for courses as ever :thumbs:
Yep I agree, that’s what I do now, but old ocds come back to haunt me sometimes and I can’t resist! Especially seeing that they are doing both Godzilla’s too

This was £16.99 the other day and with the 12% off would of cost £14.95 (same as Godzilla and Pikachu) but in true Zavvi p!ss take form they’ve created another deal but put the prices back up to make it look like your getting a better deal.
I’d wait and it should drop again after another few weeks

Is pricetro not accurate then? because it says lowest price was 22.99

At £15 I've bitten. Didn't lovelove the film, but steel has always looked great. Hopeful for the Godzilla vs Kong sequel too.

What a pleasant surprise to receive this today, initially I like the art but I had no idea on the finished on the Steelbook and I had the original release so that was enough for me, then I saw this was going for cheap and I said what that hell I’m gonna get it ......this is bloody awesome! Love it, the mixing of the colors and the spot gloss it’s great, kind of like the new evil dead collection...I’m so glad I got it now that is sold out....what a way to get to my 900 Steelbook!

What a pleasant surprise to receive this today, initially I like the art but I had no idea on the finished on the Steelbook and I had the original release so that was enough for me, then I saw this was going for cheap and I said what that hell I’m gonna get it ......this is bloody awesome! Love it, the mixing of the colors and the spot gloss it’s great, kind of like the new evil dead collection...I’m so glad I got it now that is sold out....what a way to get to my 900 Steelbook!
just another 100 more to go :LOL:

sold out? wtf?
zavvi still havent shipped my replacement
827df7be7506fc976835d1dce324c730.gif

i contacted them and asked for a refund and they wanted to send me a replacement. ok, but that was more than 2 weeks ago. F#ck, now i have to contact them again... i cant wait :rolleyes::angry::banghead: