USA
Release date: July 18, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $39.99 $34.99
Note: SKU 5830400 - Includes 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray/Blu-ray 3D

5830400_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooooooo.......

Here I am bummin' about missing out on this, so I thought I'd call my local Best Buy 'just in case' the web was wrong and they werent truly sold out. Yes, yes, yes...it is the ultimate pipe dream to be sure, but I made the call. Brought down to earth when I was told, alas, they were all gone.

Crying tears of buttermilk as I scour the web looking for one. Found it overseas in a single disc steelbook edition, but the shipping was brutal. Kept it in the cue, but held off for a day, which takes me to today.

On my break I decide to hop in the Hyundai and jet over to Best Buy, again...just in case. True, I am quite OCD about my steelbooks. Especially the ones I really wanted and missed out on.

So I walk in the store and approach the new releases spot up front. Zippity Doo Dah. Zilch. Not even one copy in any format. Crossing my fingers, toes and clinching my butt cheeks for good measure, I make my way to the back of the store and peruse the Blu Ray assortment. And then.....wait!!!!! Do my eyes deceive me??? Could it possibly be for the first time ever my OCD pays off????? Well, just take a look at this happy guy you know as Jaws Finatic:

IMG_20170720_195250.jpg

Still in utter disbelief I have this bad boy in my possession!! Happy times for the Mattster!!!!

Sooooooooo.......

Here I am bummin' about missing out on this, so I thought I'd call my local Best Buy 'just in case' the web was wrong and they werent truly sold out. Yes, yes, yes...it is the ultimate pipe dream to be sure, but I made the call. Brought down to earth when I was told, alas, they were all gone.

Crying tears of buttermilk as I scour the web looking for one. Found it overseas in a single disc steelbook edition, but the shipping was brutal. Kept it in the cue, but held off for a day, which takes me to today.

On my break I decide to hop in the Hyundai and jet over to Best Buy, again...just in case. True, I am quite OCD about my steelbooks. Especially the ones I really wanted and missed out on.

So I walk in the store and approach the new releases spot up front. Zippity Doo Dah. Zilch. Not even one copy in any format. Crossing my fingers, toes and clinching my butt cheeks for good measure, I make my way to the back of the store and peruse the Blu Ray assortment. And then.....wait!!!!! Do my eyes deceive me??? Could it possibly be for the first time ever my OCD pays off????? Well, just take a look at this happy guy you know as Jaws Finatic:

View attachment 323325

glad you were able to score one buddy

Still in utter disbelief I have this bad boy in my possession!! Happy times for the Mattster!!!!

Dude how do you have room for your collections??
@JCC LOL! :hilarious: I enjoy collecting the films I love, and I have fun rearranging my man cave! :notworthy: But honestly, I NO more free space in there! :emb: :banghead: :p I've been thinking about installing some shelves on the top of my walls, work in progress ;)
he made his wife sell her shoe collection
@Ricker F**K NO! :OMG: If I tried that... she would kill me! :ohno: :dead:
16998166.gif

:rofl:

Sooooooooo.......

View attachment 323325

@jaws finatic AWESOME! :woot: Congrats on getting one Amigo! :thumbs: Love the story! :hilarious:

• Thanks
Reactions: jaws finatic
@jaws finatic AWESOME! :woot: Congrats on getting one Amigo! :thumbs: Love the story! :hilarious:
Thanks dude! I kept this in its wrapping for a couple days just because. lol. Literally just took the wrapping off now and I must say...while at the price I would hope for some embossing, it is a beautiful steelbook to behold. The 3 discs are killer, and let's face it....no big butted 3D on the front is just magic, bro.

As was just mentioned this is back online at bestbuy so move quickly young Ninjas.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007