Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: July 18, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $39.99 $34.99
Note: SKU 5830400 - Includes 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray/Blu-ray 3D

5830400_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Videos/pictures are awful and dude is constantly self promoting across 3 different sites

I am tired of seeing it

If you dont like seeing his posts, put him on ignore, but dont try bashing him for trying to help people out and trying to better himself.

You have no idea how much work goes into filming, editing and uploading a video to help people out with their buying decision, when he has put that much effort into a video why would he not promote himself?

So please keep your snippy comments to yourself.

Videos/pictures are awful and dude is constantly self promoting across 3 different sites

I am tired of seeing it
Then don't watch it. If you have an issue with this person your welcome to add them to your ignore list and you won't see their posts.

There are some folks that would enjoy watching it to get a feel for what there getting before they receive it. Just saying not everyone feels the same way you do about him and open opinions and expressing ones self is what this site is all about.

• Thanks
Reactions: a.k.a.CRUSH and kaw
Still debating on this- there's no finish to really entice me with the steelbook- and I thought the film was slightly above mediocre AT BEST.
What do we think...?

Being that it has everything 4K + 3D + Digital makes this the ultimate and only version I will be picking up for this movie which I found passable to watch.

• Thanks
Reactions: howarmat
Still debating on this- there's no finish to really entice me with the steelbook- and I thought the film was slightly above mediocre AT BEST.
What do we think...?

Being that it has everything 4K + 3D + Digital makes this the ultimate and only version I will be picking up for this movie which I found passable to watch.

Yep, cant go wrong with this since its both 3d and 4k in a steel

Can't wait to pick this up tomorrow! I'll gladly pay the asking price for all discs, a digital copy and steelbook. Can't wait to hear how this sounds!!

This was so much more enjoyable than that Jack Black disaster. I just wish the soundtrack was orchestrated instead of awful 60's music

Is this the first true 4K steelbook in the US? Has the logo on the spine.
Suicide Squad? Jason Bourne? Jack Reacher? La La Land? Fantastic Beast? XXX3?

Yup... think this is the first one with 4K on the spine.

Last edited:
I can't believe I missed out on this. Was a nutzo day and I had to rush home to take the wifey to a doctor appt. I see it's still available on some internet sites so I'll have to go that way. Hate paying that shipping, man. Just brutal. I'll echo the sentiments that, for the money, this release should have had at least embossing of some sort. Love the idea of the Kong button ala Godzilla. Man, I drove right by Best Buy, too, but was only thinking about getting home on time.

Last edited: