Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: July 18, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $39.99 $34.99
Note: SKU 5830400 - Includes 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray/Blu-ray/Blu-ray 3D

5830400_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still believe it's going to have 3D, the banner on the steelbook and the actual listing states that it has 3D. How much more proof do you guys need? Just because they left the 3D disc out of the picture doesn't mean nothing. 4K UHD, Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray & Digital HD as plain as the eye can see. This will have 3D folks.
I like your confidence and certainly hope you are correct my friend

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
I still believe it's going to have 3D, the banner on the steelbook and the actual listing states that it has 3D. How much more proof do you guys need? Just because they left the 3D disc out of the picture doesn't mean nothing. 4K UHD, Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray & Digital HD as plain as the eye can see. This will have 3D folks.

Resident evil: Final chapter and underworld: Blood wars would like to have a word with you

Reactions: charleybusko
This was a complete blind buy for me and I just saw the trailer for it a few minutes ago. :OMG: :wow: Holy sh*t it looks bad as*! I can't wait to watch the whole thing. :thumbs:

I don't think we will be watching it in 3D, Best Buy has shown 3D with several products only to ship the damn 4K instead

I don't think we will be watching it in 3D, Best Buy has shown 3D with several products only to ship the damn 4K instead
I can really care less about the 3D to be perfectly honest and that's coming from someone who owns a HD3DTV too. 3D is overrated imho. The technology needs to move forward a little more before it's really worth my while.

I'm pretty sure this won't come with the 3D disc, but if it does, it'll be a pleasant delight.
I'm thinking now that your probably right. This was pulled from the WB site. It's for the amaray but there's no reason to think that the BBY edition wouldn't be that exclusive as to be a steelbook and have 4K + 3D in the same release.
kong.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187