Kung Fu Panda 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #19) [China]

domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: December, 2014
Print run: TBA
Notes: WEA

Additional special dual packaging with Kung Fu Panda (limited to 500 copies)
Kung Fu Panda 1+2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #18) [China]

2.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Been out of the blufans loop for awhile. Do we actually have a way to get these on HDN yet?
I would really like to get the 2 pack with both movies, but am not sure we have a resource... Any help?

Received my KFP 1+2 today:LOL::smuggrin::thumbs: but

IMG_5106.JPG

**** happens sometime,but it could happen anytime if it´s send in a Zavvi Style Packaging around the World

IMG_5104.JPG
IMG_5105.JPG

single Layer of Bubble Wrap-perfect BF:mad: thanks a lot for changing your Courier:jacked:and thin Cardboard:angry:. Glad i opened my PP Claims in Timeframe(you´ll never know what it´s good for as you can see):whistle:-sending this back to the GB Host

• Informative
Reactions: StifflersDad

View attachment 127167

**** happens sometime,but it could happen anytime if it´s send in a Zavvi Style Packaging around the World

View attachment 127168 View attachment 127169

single Layer of Bubble Wrap-perfect BF:mad: thanks a lot for changing your Courier:jacked:and thin Cardboard:angry:. Glad i opened my PP Claims in Timeframe(you´ll never know what it´s good for as you can see):whistle:-sending this back to the GB Host

That sucks big time, sorry for you buddy :(

Reactions: smileyx9

View attachment 127167

View attachment 127168 View attachment 127169

WOW what were they thinking sending these out out in such a small/thin box? I hope the Marvel's I have on order come better protected.