Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 22, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Exclusive to the UK - Gloss Finish

81ddt-QwgjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81UEXaVHljL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71kWxH25h9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 814b15-2j4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Exclusive to the UK
Gloss steelbook with brand new wraparound artwork.
Secrets of the Scroll Mini Movie
Filmmaker's Commentary
Meet the Cast
Mr.Ping's Noodle House
Animals of Kung Fu Panda
Pushing the Boundaries
And Much More!

Never really been a fan of these films but judging by Shrek 2 and 3 this should look decent in hand. Really p!sses me off shrek 1 is matte, non wrap around, off white border and over saturated back art. They got so much stick for it they listened for the other 2. Fingers crossed for you fans this is gloss too

Unconfirmed, but zavvi list 2 discs, hmv list a 5.1 trueHD track (of the blu-ray), and all the extras are the same. So I'd say yes.
Thanks! I just got an Email from Zavii UK stating that it has 2 discs with a 4K and Bluray disc. I made a makeshift steelbook for 'Kung Fu Panda' using my old Jumanji 4 disc steelbook and plan to modify this unit to hold all 4 mainline films for this amazing series!
Any idea if Kung Fu Panda 4 will get a steelbook? Puss in Boots 2 didn't get one so I wasn't sure.

Thanks! I just got an Email from Zavii UK stating that it has 2 discs with a 4K and Bluray disc. I made a makeshift steelbook for 'Kung Fu Panda' using my old Jumanji 4 disc steelbook and plan to modify this unit to hold all 4 mainline films for this amazing series!
Any idea if Kung Fu Panda 4 will get a steelbook? Puss in Boots 2 didn't get one so I wasn't sure.
Honestly, I would not be surprised if universal released all 4 panda films in the uk. Can't speak for the us, thankfully uni/wb are the one distributor who seems to favour the uk over us lol

Reactions: JRodDirector
And along with a postage increase (more than doubled) for international customers it seems. (n)
Amazon UK
That's not an issue for me as Republic of Ireland Prime members get free priority delivery no matter what the order total is as long as the Item purchasing the seller is amazon.

I only have to pay postage on orders with amazon UK if item i'm purchasing is sold and shipped by a third party.

Items sold by third party that is fulfilled by amazon I also get free delivery.