Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 22, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Exclusive to the UK - Gloss Finish

81ddt-QwgjL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81UEXaVHljL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 71kWxH25h9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg 814b15-2j4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon UK
That's not an issue for me as Republic of Ireland Prime members get free priority delivery no matter what the order total is as long as the Item purchasing the seller is amazon.

I only have to pay postage on orders with amazon UK if item i'm purchasing is sold and shipped by a third party.

Items sold by third party that is fulfilled by amazon I also get free delivery.
All of that is true for UK Amazon Prime members as well. The only exception regarding items sold and shipped by third parties is if the third party themselves offers free delivery.

Anyone know which pre order websites above allow overseas shipping to Singapore? Will Amazon USA able to pre order this as well? Thanks.

Anyone know which pre order websites above allow overseas shipping to Singapore? Will Amazon USA able to pre order this as well? Thanks.
No to amazon US, unless they offer it via an import service, as it's a UK exclusive. Amazon UK or ebay sellers would be your only option, if either ship to singapore once it's in stock.

I would post a GB, but there'd have to be interest from a fair few members before I did.

Reactions: Seiya