La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
58,656 24 0
@Noodles I was just going to ask if you'd gone for one. Which is your favourite? :naughty: I have the FS on order from Manta but caved and ordered the FS here too :wacky:
Yeah, I missed out unfortunately. I genuinely love them all, but I probably would've gone for the lenti, since I've always adored that poster art and the colours match the steelbook better than the full slip... although I do really like that artwork also! :)

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Reactions
27,700 34 0
Yeah, I missed out unfortunately. I genuinely love them all, but I probably would've gone for the lenti, since I've always adored that poster art and the colours match the steelbook better than the full slip... although I do really like that artwork also! I'm surprised you didn't order them all to be honest. :p
Hey, my name isn't @Actarus :stop::hilarious: I have my limits when it comes to La La Land :D But seriously, it was a spontaneous order in a rush as I was just getting ready for work and the lenti was OOS when I checked. Didn't fancy the Deluxe Box so nabbed the FS from Kimchi :cigar: I like both though, maybe I'll get a Lenti if any come back instock too :watch:

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Reactions
58,656 24 0
Hey, my name isn't @Actarus :stop::hilarious: I have my limits when it comes to La La Land :D But seriously, it was a spontaneous order in a rush as I was just getting ready for work and the lenti was OOS when I checked. Didn't fancy the Deluxe Box so nabbed the FS from Kimchi :cigar: I like both though, maybe I'll get a Lenti if any come back instock too :watch:
Haha! I may have accidentally got you confused with him, which is why I said what I said (and quickly tried to remove it from my post :whistle:).

Sounds like you did well to grab the full slip, which is just as nice as the lenti to be fair. I probably would've done the same if I were in your position... there's no wrong choice with these IMO. :D

But, yeah... fingers crossed they restock them at some point! Not that I should really be spending yet even more money on this film. :ohno:

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Reactions
27,700 34 0
Haha! I may have accidentally got you confused with him, which is why I said what I said (and quickly tried to remove it from my post :whistle:).
:OMG: Confused moi with HDN's very own La La Land Looney and FAC Ambassador??? :wacky::hilarious: *adds Noodles to blocked list* :writing:
Sounds like you did well to grab the full slip, which is just as nice as the lenti to be fair. I probably would've done the same if I were in your position... there's no wrong choice with these IMO. :D
Thanks buddy. I thought so too :thumbs: If I wasn't awake as early as I was and checked the thread I probably would've missed out. I'm happy with the FS, beggars can't be choosers now :p:D Will be interesting to see how it compares to Manta's :coffee:
... fingers crossed they restock them at some point! Not that I should really be spending yet even more money on this film. :ohno:
Oh yes you should... :D

Flloydo

Yo honey-dips, summertime, fine Jheri drippin'
Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
UK
Reactions
26,499 2 0
Haven’t checked this thread in a while and I completely missed this. Steel is amazing and the slips are nice

Nov 21, 2015
Reactions
49 0 0
Oh man, pretty gutted I missed this :(

This film lends itself to some such beautiful artwork

tommyh84

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Reactions
4,841 9 0
Were Kimchi the only ones stocking this? Despite how busy the thread is this one went completely under my radar (probably because I have no interest in the film and assumed this was the Manta Lab thread lol)

EDIT: Never mind I've read the thread :p

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2013
Sweden
Reactions
10 0 0
Yeez, can't believe I missed out on the full slip. If anyone is willing to part with it, hit me up.

Nov 9, 2014
Reactions
72 0 0
Sure would be neat if they made enough to sastisfy demand... sucks being left out

CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Reactions
5,822 8 0
Man, I still can't get over the fact I didn't go through with my order when I had both single editions in my cart at Nova's webstore. Meh.

Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
Reactions
4,190 2 0
Koreanmuse has it finally listed, but he failed this time, shipping cost for standard 39 USD :wow: which make total for lenti 99 USD o_Oo_O no thanks :squint:

He said it´s because it´s very limited item and he don´t want it to get lost or damaged during busy holiday times now, so they decided to send it in proper package with tracking number this time, thats why such a shipping cost.

Mar 24, 2013
Germany
Reactions
3,173 0 0
Koreanmuse has it finally listed, but he failed this time, shipping cost for standard 39 USD :wow: which make total for lenti 99 USD o_Oo_O no thanks :squint:

He said it´s because it´s very limited item and he don´t want it to get lost or damaged during busy holiday times now, so they decided to send it in proper package with tracking number this time, thats why such a shipping cost.
So you've contacted him as well? I did too. Got the same reply. Makes you actually consider buy his boxest for 150$. But apparently this time he added at leat 15$ to the retail price of the steelbook itself, so pass. But if anyone has a lenti to spare, I'm in ;)

Apr 15, 2017
Nidavellir
Reactions
4,190 2 0
So you've contacted him as well? I did too. Got the same reply. Makes you actually consider buy his boxest for 150$. But apparently this time he added at leat 15$ to the retail price of the steelbook itself, so pass. But if anyone has a lenti to spare, I'm in ;)
Yes I contacted him as well. And yeah the price of item itself is much higher than expected either. Really disappointed with all this as koreanmuse was our last hope. But If I wasn´t stupid I would have made an order with Nova easily at the beginning, but I chose Kimchi instead :banghead::banghead: and then I blame my job for not getting it later that day :punch:

May 6, 2011
Barking, Essex, United Kingdom
Reactions
14,475 0 0
Sold my last sealed UK copy for £50. Not bad for a poor looking Steelbook from a non-premium country lol. Now time to open up my 4K UHD Amaray with slip that cost me around £11.

What's the difference between this and the ML Steel besides the scratches and paint chips? :)

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Reactions
2,504 3 0
Sold my last sealed UK copy for £50. Not bad for a poor looking Steelbook from a non-premium country lol. Now time to open up my 4K UHD Amaray with slip that cost me around £11.

What's the difference between this and the ML Steel besides the scratches and paint chips? :)
The region coding. :woot: