La La Land (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: December 22, 2017
Purchase link: Type A - Type B - Type C
Price: $37.99 (A) - $40.99 (B) - $77.99 (C)

A.jpg B.jpg C.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: just realized that FNC Add Culture is the publisher of a bunch of steelbooks sold through Nova and Kimchi, like Beauty and the Beast, Dr. Strange, etc. So hopefully this one can be purchased through Nova and Kimchi as well :yawn::yawn:

Last edited:
when I do a search for any Blu-ray on Yes24 english only Carol Plain Archive pops up. Is this the same for you ?

Yes. This isn't available anywhere yet. I would bet dollars to donuts that it will be on Novamedia and Kimchi. The last release by FNC Add Culture, Cars 3, appeared on both, so I don't see why this one wouldn't.

Yes. This isn't available anywhere yet. I would bet dollars to donuts that it will be on Novamedia and Kimchi. The last release by FNC Add Culture, Cars 3, appeared on both, so I don't see why this one wouldn't.

This is what I thought, but usually Kimchi when doing pre-orders do put up the listing beforehand and put the status to ''sold out'' and on pre-order time they just change to ''In Stock'' so the fact that they have not put them up yet is unusual :dunno:

This is what I thought, but usually Kimchi when doing pre-orders do put up the listing beforehand and put the status to ''sold out'' and on pre-order time they just change to ''In Stock'' so the fact that they have not put them up yet is unusual :dunno:

Yeah, I hear you. FWIW this is what happened for Cars 3. FNC announced it on FB, then a day or two later it was up on Nova and Kimchi.

Reactions: Actarus
Absolutely love this package. The full slip is my favorite, but if it becomes available either at Nova or Kimchi, I'll buy the box set.
Oh dear Santa, please let it become available there!