Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 18, 2021 - September 27, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Re-release Amazon
Price: $27.99 - $38.99 (Re-release)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

91aSV2EU0HL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm kind of laughing about you guys saying Best Buy is the better option over Amazon. In my experience, which is to say every time except once, Best Buy sends their steels in a flimsy useless bag whose only possible advantage is ensuring the purchaser (us) gets damaged product. Only once has Amazon sent something to me in what I considered 'less than worthy' of my hard earned dollar. Maybe it's a regional thing, but if Best Buy gets it, I'll be walking thru their doors to get my pick of the litter. I think they only allow 2 per person when it comes to steels.

Also, the Zavvi version of this is currently 88 buckaroonies over at ebay with 3 hours of bidding to go. I've seen it go for much more than that, tho.

I'm kind of laughing about you guys saying Best Buy is the better option over Amazon. In my experience, which is to say every time except once, Best Buy sends their steels in a flimsy useless bag whose only possible advantage is ensuring the purchaser (us) gets damaged product. Only once has Amazon sent something to me in what I considered 'less than worthy' of my hard earned dollar. Maybe it's a regional thing, but if Best Buy gets it, I'll be walking thru their doors to get my pick of the litter. I think they only allow 2 per person when it comes to steels.

Also, the Zavvi version of this is currently 88 buckaroonies over at ebay with 3 hours of bidding to go. I've seen it go for much more than that, tho.

Been getting more and more steelbooks in boxes, as long as they ship from the warehouse. If they ship from the store, I've been getting them in mailers but I will say the new slipcovers on some of these releases help prevent damage.

UPS delivers most of my Best Buy shipments and in that case, they most often arrive in better shape than USPS.