Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 18, 2021 - September 27, 2022 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Re-release Amazon
Price: $27.99 - $38.99 (Re-release)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

91aSV2EU0HL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited:
I may have to get this. I was in the test screening all those years ago that caused them to redo the movie. I remember when I filled out the card I wasn't positive about the film, but didn't trash it they way I guess a lot of people did. When I saw it on DVD it was a lot different than the version I saw at the rough cut.

From the picture the front looks great with nice bright colors. I haven't seen a picture of the back without the J-card, Best Buy maybe didn't take a promo shot of the back.
I wish this would come back in stock. It comes out next Tuesday. F&F Deluxe Ed. came back in stock the day before hopefully this happens again.

Last edited:
I wish this would come back in stock. Feels like it's been a month since I started checking if you can order this.
Unfortunately it always says "coming soon" Same thing happened with F&F 4K deluxe edition. That finally was able to be ordered yesterday after a month of "coming soon" I hope the same thing happens
importcds have it

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Jaxxx
Hard to tell from that what the finish is (reminder the EU edition has a zero finish)
We won't know for certain until we get some in hand pictures, hopefully before Monday.
Otherwise I'll take my chances when it comes back In Stock, I'll just wait and see Best Buy has a 14 day return policy.. Best Buy has now and in the past had lots of steelbooks that are the same release as the U.K. edition but the U.S. copy has a glossy finish or spot gloss
This doesn't happen every time but there have been dozens of titles with different finishes. I may keep it if it has a matte finish depending on how it looks in hand.

Disappointed by that, you can't just stick a popular piece of artwork on the front of a Steelbook and call it a day. You've got to match it with a decent finish. Would've looked great with a glossy finish and embossed title :(

Disappointed by that, you can't just stick a popular piece of artwork on the front of a Steelbook and call it a day. You've got to match it with a decent finish. Would've looked great with a glossy finish and embossed title :(
dont forget, it's a spanish bootleg :naughty:

fun aside... full gloss and this artwork on the back
20210516_102037.jpg

and the steelbook would be superb!

still, i cant wait to get it. hope my collector's edition will survive the delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83