Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: June 28 July 19, 2021 (Collectors's Edition) - May 31 , 2021 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on April 4, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £49.99 (Collector's Edition) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)

Collectors's Edition.jpg 1.jpg

74D3BA25-1612-4F4F-A889-1EEA0BB04FE6.jpeg
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did these guys read my post or something? LOL. Only every thing I think I listed that would make this a 'have to' purchase. Love the golden ticket.

Of course, then there's the price....which blows it to smithereens making it impossible to pull the trigger.

Happy for those who like to set their cash on fire, though.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
Probably my most watched movie of the 90's. If the steel is glossy and 'bossed, then I'm all in for the collector's one.

Question is, can Zavvi make a decent quality slip to challenge premium versions. If they can, then I don't have any issue paying that price for it. I'm used to paying close to £70 or more for one movie now :whistle:

Probably my most watched movie of the 90's. If the steel is glossy and 'bossed, then I'm all in for the collector's one.

Question is, can Zavvi make a decent quality slip to challenge premium versions. If they can, then I don't have any issue paying that price for it. I'm used to paying close to £70 or more for one movie now :whistle:

It was mentioned earlier in the thread that the SteelBook will have a zero finish.

Really like this but unfortunately not at £50 :cautious:

I think you're giving Zavvi too much credit.
Totally! Zavvi probably ordered bunch of it as this was the most sought for title in the USA when people voted what next release they would like to see in 4K.
Also have in mind that 100% EU releases from Amazon FR-Fnac or Germany will be available as regular 4k Steelbook. Zavvi knows this and therefor they decided to put that 50GBP cap on their DLX version which is way overpriced as for that money you get FAC, HDZETa, BLUFANS etc premiums. Also I dont feel good about zero finish. Glossy would be awesome here but as suck as I am I will buy this too.

I already have the Golden Ticket Steelbook from a few years ago.....why are they doing this to me (n)