Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: June 28 July 19, 2021 (Collectors's Edition) - May 31 , 2021 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on April 4, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £49.99 (Collector's Edition) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)

Collectors's Edition.jpg 1.jpg

74D3BA25-1612-4F4F-A889-1EEA0BB04FE6.jpeg
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately the first release was very limited (2,000 if I remember correctly) and sold out super fast - not surprising for an underrated gem of a movie inside an interesting steel ...
1617409106307.png

... so there's bound to be a high demand for this release especially for anyone that missed the first one or for anyone who received it in this woeful condition
1617409375142.png

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Love the collectors edition but to jusr to pricey,so just ordered the standard, like most things
at Zavvi the collectors edition they might drop in price much later, as well as futher discount.
I dont have the first steel so this one will do me.

Is a massive shame about the price. Would of jumped on it around the £30 mark with everything included.

my UK ninja friends dont want to help me here, so have to buy it directly

i cant wait to get another damaged copy and talking to zavvi :rolleyes:

what you after? I don't mind getting you one

Any codes working on this? I've ordered for now but may cancel depending how the USA version looks

I noticed on Zavvi's listings that the SteelBook by itself has a release date of May 31st.

The Collector's set still shows June 28th.