Last Action Hero (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: June 28 July 19, 2021 (Collectors's Edition) - May 31 , 2021 (SteelBook Only)
Purchase links: Collector's Edition - SteelBook only (Pre-order on April 4, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £49.99 (Collector's Edition) - £25.99 (SteelBook only)

Collectors's Edition.jpg 1.jpg

74D3BA25-1612-4F4F-A889-1EEA0BB04FE6.jpeg
1.jpg2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, quick reality check needed. Quite a few people, including myself, who have only ordered one copy, have checked and it is showing as order placed (blue bar) on the account rather than processing (orange). Does that mean our orders aren't going to happen? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, quick reality check needed. Quite a few people, including myself, who have only ordered one copy, have checked and it is showing as order placed (blue bar) on the account rather than processing (orange). Does that mean our orders aren't going to happen? Thanks in advance.
Try a live chat with zavvi first opportunity and see what they say.

Reactions: crib79
Different take on this, I also ordered 2 (steelbook only), but on two separate orders, both are still active, so I assume zavvis cancellation is affecting single orders of 2 or more.. Cancelling an order from 2 to 1 copy is ridiculous, many collectors will buy two to increase the change of a mint copy in case the other is damaged. Why couldn't they just cancel obvious bulk orders of say 3 or more in a single order ?

I have to say this is bad management from zavvi, if they know this would be in short supply, then why didn't they restrict the amount you could order originally ?, they've done it on a few items over the last year or so, although ironically it was for the 4k Marvel range with the worn poster effect borders, and they ended up overstocking and came back in stock and stuck around for ages...not that limited then...

Also noticed in my order that the release date has changed to 17/5 from the 31st ?, wondering if this is releasing early, the standard 4k was released today.

My delivery date hasn’t changed And that date is today! Something screwy going on here. I remember a while back all my pre orders disappeared so I had a live chat with zavvi who informed me that all were still there and they read them all out with order numbers so maybe just a glitch again. No charge taken yet anyway.