Last movie seen at theater?

Jan 30, 2009
England
http://www.movietickets.com | http://www.fandango.com
full-preview.png

What was the last movie you saw in theater or the next one you plan on seeing?

Enjoys Guys & Girls :)

Attachments

• tickets1.gif
    tickets1.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 17,130
Last edited by a moderator:
Focus.
Last film I saw was American Sniper back in January. I might see Focus. Not sure though. Looks kinda average.
As long as you realize that Focus is a drama (not action/crime--that was the feeling I got from the trailer) and you're on the fence, go check it out. I think it was a really fresh story. After all of the biopics and "based on a true story" that we had this awards season, Focus was a really refreshing original screenplay. And if you appreciate good cinematography, then FOR SURE check this out--some really beautiful shots. The movie certainly won't be everyone's taste, but the original story, great cinematography and good chemistry between Margot Robbie and Will Smith means I'll probably be adding this one to my shelf when it hits blu. I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: LucasEatWorld
Going to see It Follows in a little while. Heard many good things so hope it delivers. :naughty:
Saw it last Friday and I'm going again to see it this Friday. I've only seen three films this year (John Wick, Whiplash & It Follows) and I think It Follows might just be my favourite of the three. The soundtrack is excellent. So is the direction and the performances. It isn't perfect but I think it's very good. It does indulge in one or two cliches... but it's still a very smart flick in my opinion. I'll be absolutely devastated if it doesn't get a steelbook release. I think I'm in love with Maika Monroe... what with The Guest being one of my favourite movies from last year. Both flicks owe a lot to Halloween.

Reactions: Last Lizard
Saw it last Friday and I'm going again to see it this Friday. I've only seen three films this year (John Wick, Whiplash & It Follows) and I think It Follows might just be my favourite of the three. The soundtrack is excellent. So is the direction and the performances. It isn't perfect but I think it's very good. It does indulge in one or two cliches... but it's still a very smart flick in my opinion. I'll be absolutely devastated if it doesn't get a steelbook release. I think I'm in love with Maika Monroe... what with The Guest being one of my favourite movies from last year. Both flicks owe a lot to Halloween.

High five I'm with you on this one. :smug:

I thought it was fantastic. The pace is just impeccable when it comes to flowing between formal character moments and the next unsettling encounter. I was so impressed by just how many times I was drawn into the 'hangout' vibe and then snapped back into being reminded - oh right it's out there! And that Disasterpiece score was... yeah maybe a little forced now and again, but overall I loved that wall of sound forcing its way in and shredding the nerves. :joy: On paper the movie was certainly sounding kinda gimmicky and of all movies, Rubber somehow came to mind. I suppose it is kindaaa gimmicky but I just surrendered to it and feel like it blew the top off the best efforts of the likes of Ti West in a single shot. My movie of the year thus far because you can feel the love for the genre throughout it. That and it genuinely creeped me out
Miss Pissy Pants in particular :rofl::OMG:

Reactions: Dan Kyte
I went to see Chappie last night. I really enjoyed it.

It was what expected but different at the same time.

Being a non-American filmmaker they did a few things different than what would have happened in the US and I liked that.

It wasn't without it weak moments, but overall it's definitely worth watching!

Well I just went to see IT FOLLOWS and for me It was kind of an odd one it was a slow burner which is completely fine with me but there something about it that I couldn't quite put my finger on, I didnt really get any sense of threat or real immediate danger, and other than the fact nothing really happened in it apart from maika Monroe getting shafted by every guy she meets and even takes on three guys on a speedboat, I bet the boat looked like a Jackson pollock painting afterward, I also didn't get the "entity" that follows her as long as you walk at a brisk pace it won't get you plus you can physically shoot it but its invisible, I honestly didn't get it at all, my father on the other hand loved it, I did notice the similarities with ti wests stuff and early John carpenter but I just thought it was meh

and other than the fact nothing really happened in it apart from maika Monroe getting shafted by every guy she meets and even takes on three guys on a speedboat, I bet the boat looked like a Jackson pollock painting afterward,

Seemed to be inferred with her arm in a cast that she thought better of trying to swim all the way out there to them.

Reactions: dannywizkid
well i went to see 50 shades of grey with a lady friend , its without doubt the worst movie ive seen in a while , totally overhyped , sorry but the 2 main actors make the film even worse than it is . sorry to fans of this movie