Purchase links: Standard - Lenti - Full Slip - Box Set
Price: TBA
Note: 1300 copies: Box Set 300 - Lenti 200 - Full Slip 200 - Standard 300

IMG_1961.jpegIMG_1963.jpegIMG_1958.jpeg
IMG_1962.jpeg
IMG_1960.jpeg
IMG_1959.jpeg

Last edited:
Stunning. Although finish in the box could have been better, still, they have absolutely no competition artwork choosing-wise. I rank CM much higher now than declining Filmarena as a retailer. And boy how I disliked CM in theirs beginnings.

Reactions: MajimaGoro
I wish box art was on a Fullslip, as it is I chose the Lenti this time. Actually paid twice for it, one in their Facebook group buy, and another on Kosm guy's webstore. Hope they'll release it soon, now that they've got actual examples.

This looks really amazing, especially the OneClick. I would have been all over this if I hadn't seen the movie first and I'm really starting to think that Edgar Wright peaked early and his last efforts (LNiS, The World's End and Baby Driver) are all very very mediocre and exercises in (borrowed) style over substance. I LOVED Shaun of the Dead and liked Hot Fuzz a lot and Scott Pilgrim a little, but the trajectory of his movies is super disappointing .

@Kosm
From their FB page and fair play this to me looks like their best edition so far
That’s pretty high regard considering some of there previous releases.
I’d say either Shining or Jaws Boxsets we’re there best releases if we’re talking OC Boxsets IMO. Singles or Combo Packs is a whole other deal.

Those Pictures of LNIS look fantastic and am excited to get my copy. Cinemuseum can be so frustrating but when you get releases like this it’s hard to say no.
They have a lot of my cash, It2 is the only preorder I think I didn’t get oh also Psycho as well. Might regret it but that just seemed to expensive for what your gettin.

Reactions: Kosm
I had great expectations for this film and, although it was far from being that great, I gotta admit I enjoyed it, mostly because I'm in love with Anya Taylor-Joy.
For this reason I placed an order for the OC and I'm pleased to see it's gonna be released so soon ;)