Everywhere
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13441757-7624908388276422.jpg

13441757-9384908388419588.jpg
13441757-4114908388345287.jpg
13441757-1864905982007541.jpg

That's a poster for the movie. That will not be the final art on the steelbook.
I am not as sure as you are…

Remember these:
- Deepwater Horizon’ steelbook: From the director of ‘Last survivor’
- ‘End of watch’ steelbook: From the director of ‘Training day’
- ‘Malignant’ steelbook; From the director of ‘The conjuring’

And these are only a few ones I can remember now… but there are much more. For some reason I don’t understand, they don’t realize it is a bad idea placing the the title of another movie in the front of a steelbook.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stygian
Course it will there is sold out then zavvi sold out, which means nothing.

That's absolute rubbish! Yes they have been guilty of "selling out" then all of a sudden having more in the past, but it's been few and far between recently and usually because the finish/art are bad. Titles Zavvi stock when gone are gone and there are many many titles they have sold out on that never come back. There maybe will be cancellations after the art is revealed, if its as bad as Baby Driver was then expect this to be back in stock, but I would wager not for long, great reviews and the lead is Hollywoods new "it" girl, even if the art is bad it will sell out.

That's absolute rubbish! Yes they have been guilty of "selling out" then all of a sudden having more in the past, but it's been few and far between recently and usually because the finish/art are bad. Titles Zavvi stock when gone are gone and there are many many titles they have sold out on that never come back. There maybe will be cancellations after the art is revealed, if its as bad as Baby Driver was then expect this to be back in stock, but I would wager not for long, great reviews and the lead is Hollywoods new "it" girl, even if the art is bad it will sell out.
No its true i have seen it many many times Lets just wait and see hey!!

I find it hard to believe that halloween kills is actually sold out. Absolute trash film. people walked out during my sit through, in an already near empty showing.

Reactions: yeslek