Everywhere
Release date: January 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99

13441757-7624908388276422.jpg

13441757-9384908388419588.jpg
13441757-4114908388345287.jpg
13441757-1864905982007541.jpg

Scream sold out pretty quick, that went back in stock after release.

Scream sold out very quickly after it came back in stock after release date.
This was customers cancelled orders made available.

When stock comes back available on Zavvi website it's due to customer cancellations and orders cancelled due to payment issues

Most times zavvi only make available cancellations after release date
Zavvi website is not live stock system like Amazon
Zavvi orders that are cancelled the stock has to be manually added back on system this is done majority of the time after release date.
Very rarely is this done before release date but has happened on the odd occasion..

Some releases dont come back available even with some customers cancelling orders as the amount can be small

Steelbooks that are WWA are released in multiple countries in Europe sometimes unsold stock from other countries the distributor makes available that stock to retailer in another country this can happen a few weeks or a few months after release date.
This is why you sometimes see stock back available again a few months after release date.

The distributor just repackage by adding local countries jcard and discs and shrink wrap

The steelbooks when made by Scanavo the discs and jcard are not involved as they are added by the distributor in each country and then shipped to retailers.

This steelbook will likely be back available but that will depend on how many customers cancel their orders or if more stock is allocated to UK

As Zavvi ship worldwide they get a lot of orders so some releases sell out quickly
Customers then before release date cancel their orders for various reasons.

Some steelbook releases are shared print run between retailers in multiple countries so a UK retailer for example can be allocated a small amount.

It's not known yet if this been released in other countries

• Informative
Reactions: JoMaSanRa and Jcb12
The artwork is quite nice but it’s also going to look dreadful with Universal’s standard streaky matte.

I.. what.. wait... eh. No sleazy Soho 60's references in the art (n)

It's going to grow on me. Still want to get this when it comes back in stock though.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Oooh... :wtf:
gremlins GIF

It's like someone got piss drunk, and their vision trippled.
Am I supposed to look at it in 3D glasses from the 80's?
Repeats in the back. Laziest, ugliest steelbook of the year awards contender.

Reactions: astycorax
Oooh... :wtf:
gremlins GIF

It's like someone got piss drunk, and their vision trippled.
Am I supposed to look at it in 3D glasses from the 80's?
Repeats in the back. Laziest, ugliest steelbook of the year awards contender.
It's not repeated on the back, the actors have been switched around.

That's actually better than the placeholder art, with the right finish this could be a great looking steelbook