Last Or Current TV Show That You're 'Binge' Watching?

The Bridge: re netfix.
The Bridge is a Scandinavian crime drama television series, co-produced by Sveriges Television and Danmarks Radio as well as German ZDF, two series of which have so far been completed.
~ a few guys at work, have said how good this is. so was happy to find it on netfix uk. starts off well enough. ...it's ok, just not my "thing" dont want to give the plot away. but think i well pass on season 2.

Helix

Loving it so far.

A team of scientists are thrust into a potentially life-or-death situation in this thriller, which begins with the group being deployed to the Arctic to secretly investigate what could be a disease outbreak.

Reactions: jbsolo
Today I watched half of season 1 of the Americans (Have to leave for work in 4 hrs...)

Thursday I watched all of season 3 of Game of thrones :drool:

been watching Sherlock an episode a day the last few days. Martin Freeman is so good in it. I think he's one of my favorite actors.

Tried watching Doctor Who for the first time. Really hated the first episode of the first season of the new Doctor Who. Tried the Matt Smith version and it wasn't bad, but not binge worthy for me.

Just finished The Americans (finally!)...Season 2 c'mon down!

finished Klondike, enjoyed this one a lot, although my recorder missed the last 6 minutes of the final episode (s**t!)hehehe!

finally saw Killing Kennedy, too...TV mini-series!

Reactions: Sixteenvolt420
while it's still ongoing. ie not the full season.
only just got up to date with HBO True Detective.
"True Detective is an American television anthology crime drama series on HBO created and written by Nic Pizzolatto, with the first season directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga"
~ so far. a great show. hate having to wait to see what happens next! it's that good.

I'm going through Justified at the moment, just started season 2.

Also, Homicide: Life on the Street. Bought the boxset ages ago and haven't got around to it until now. Nowhere near as consistently good as The Wire, but decent.

I've just started watching Dollhouse. Didn't bother when it was on. Bought the boxset and been watching quite a lot of it. Just started season 2. Enjoyable so far.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

...just binged watch a cancelled Canadian show...Bomb Girls season 2...it was free on demand...might as well...finish it...