Last purchased/Pics Of Your Last Videogame SteelBook Acquired

How many Video Game Steelbooks do you own?

• 1-4

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • 5-15

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • 16-40

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 41+

Votes: 35 25.4%

• Total voters
Just 4 (with a 5th and probably 6th coming soon)
PS3:
Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition
Killzone 3 Helghast Edition
Resident Evil 5
Uncharted 3 when it's released

Xbox:
Splinter Cell Conviction
Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition pre-ordered

After my last post, my steelbook collection has increased quite a bit.

List now:

Crysis 2 nano edition
Killzone 3 Collector's edition
Mortal Kombat
Uncharted 3
Deus Ex
Rage
Arkham City

and Skyrim + Sonic Generations is on it's way. right now I'm just trying to replace most of my regular cases with steelbook cases.

stay away mate....it's costing me a left arm right now...just started collecting game steelbook 1 month ago...and finding myself chasing after previous out of print releases :hilarious:

This is one dangerous thread. I don't even own a PS3 but I really like what I see :(

stay away mate....it's costing me a left arm right now...just started collecting game steelbook 1 month ago...and finding myself chasing after previous out of print releases :hilarious:

I really like that Nano edition of Crysis 2, and it's cheaper than it was now. The whole set costs 60 Euros nowadays. I just want the steel and the bag anways hehe :)

Last edited:
Crysis 2 nano edition is my favorite game steelbook...that's just beautiful...embossed....just sexy. It's currently in flight right now coming home to me :scat: only the steelbook as I don't like having the backpack, etc.

Are you sure the nano edition whole box set is 60 Euros for the PS3 including shipping? That's way too cheap....

I really like that Nano edition of Crysis 2, and it's cheaper than it was now. Thw whole set costs 60 Euros nowadays. I just want the steel and the bag anways hehe :)

Crysis 2 nano edition is my favorite game steelbook...that's just beautiful...embossed....just sexy. It's currently in flight right now coming home to me :scat: only the steelbook as I don't like having the backpack, etc.

Are you sure the nano edition whole box set is 60 Euros for the PS3 including shipping? That's way too cheap....

Never said anything about free shipping, at least not internationaly. But yeah, I've seen the whole box with the big figurine, the steel, the book and bag for 59.99 Euros. Can't remember where tho but it shouldn't bee to hard to find.

please let me know for that price on a PS3 version (G2)...I'm interested in buying another copy for that price :) Those other versions are G1.

Never said anything about free shipping, at least not internationaly. But yeah, I've seen the whole box with the big figurine, the steel, the book and bag for 59.99 Euros. Can't remember where tho but it shouldn't bee to hard to find.

awesome price. I wonder how much shipping to the USA for this size...$60?

They don't ship to North America. They have a list of selected countries that they ship to. Like I said, my best bet would be to have a friend in France who can get it for you, strip all the items that you don't need (the figurine and artwork book in my case) and send you what you need.

I just want the steel and backpack :)

I have several contacts that are generous to help me from France, but I bought a Halo figure (much lighter and smaller box) that cost about $100 + $100 for shipping several years ago. My estimating that it might cost about $100 to ship it via airmail just due to the box dimension.

I would like to know if the French version of Nano is G2 for PS3. So far, I haven't been able to confirm it yet.

They don't ship to North America. They have a list of selected countries that they ship to. Like I said, my best bet would be to have a friend in France who can get it for you, strip all the items that you don't need (the figurine and artwork book in my case) and send you what you need.

I just want the steel and backpack :)

Last edited:
I have several contacts that are generous to help me from France, but I bought a Halo figure (much lighter and smaller box) that cost about $100 + $100 for shipping several years ago. My estimating that it might cost about $100 to ship it via airmail just due to the box dimension.

I would like to know if the French version of Nano is G2 for PS3. So far, I haven't been able to confirm it yet.

This is one huge box my friend. I think it weights 6 kgs, that's close to 14 pounds. And yes it's G2 100% confirmed (the Micromania exclusive is G1 tho).

Thought we could use a thread like this for our recent video game steelbook purchases. I got these over the last month. CoDMW3 was a last minute christmas purchase to myself :naughty:

IMG_0848-1.jpg

IMG_0850-1.jpg

IMG_0849-1.jpg

IMG_0851_2.jpg

IMG_0852_2.jpg

IMG_0843-1.jpg

IMG_0844-1.jpg

IMG_0846-1.jpg

IMG_0847-1.jpg

IMG_0845-1.jpg

Last edited:
I think you will love it!

You see all those little circle? If you touch it, then it's bumpy...giving you that effect throughout the steelbook, front and back. I have never seen any steelbook that does that...usually you feel them via embossed for the title or an object...but this one has the feel throughout the artwork :)

I want to open mine up so badly, but I just can't for some reason :)

I love it! :drool:

It's going to be mine soon :scat:

(not your copy obviously, I'm getting the whole thingy and gonna keep the steel and bag)

Here are some cheap ones that I just received....

The Unleashed is very very glossy and nice...I got that one for free. They did a very good job on it for the price of the game...which can be found for $20 new.

img1987w.jpg

img1990id.jpg

Last edited: