Last purchased/Pics Of Your Last Videogame SteelBook Acquired

How many Video Game Steelbooks do you own?

• 1-4

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • 5-15

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • 16-40

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 41+

Votes: 35 25.4%

• Total voters
+1 hahaha...and I use my scissor very slowly not to stab the box...because who knows where the steelbook is sitting inside the box. :)

I used a pair of kiddie scissors so that the blades are not as sharp but the cutting is outwards instead of poking into the box. But that is just good old paranoid me :D

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

What do you guys think about this layout? I don't have enough stands to put all the PS3 together.

img2108m.jpg

Last edited:
+1 hahaha...and I use my scissor very slowly not to stab the box...because who knows where the steelbook is sitting inside the box. :)

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

What do you guys think about this layout? I don't have enough stands to put all the PS3 together.

img2108m.jpg

Very nice! To tie it altogether, you will need to get that Mirror's Edge steel sitting right in the middle of it all :D

May, I will admit. Slightly jealous of your game steels collection :hilarious:

But my first one turned up today so garry good times!

Attachments

• IMG-20120112-00359.jpg
    IMG-20120112-00359.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 130
hahaha, don't be....I just started collecting my PS3 several months ago.

Look at you, you own my holy grail steelbook right there.

What do you think? Give me your impression of it?

May, I will admit. Slightly jealous of your game steels collection :hilarious:

But my first one turned up today so garry good times!

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

you're welcome!

That my friend is Lord of the Rings steelbook. It's debossed...and it has bling bling effect if you put it under a light. :scat:

Perfect picture, I needed some inspiration for my next PS3 steels hunt! I'm going to pick up a couple of these, thank you :D

Edit: what's the one on the top left to Yakuza 4 :wtf:

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

hehehe, someday when I win the lotto :D I don't want to spend too much on something that is not my holy grail :)

Very nice! To tie it altogether, you will need to get that Mirror's Edge steel sitting right in the middle of it all :D

If I hadn't got my Iron Man last week it would be my favourite steel by far. But defiantly the best steelbook to have in hand, can't stop gliding my fingertips up and down it :hilarious:

nice! in term of game steelbook, it's my holy grail :)

If I hadn't got my Iron Man last week it would be my favourite steel by far. But defiantly the best steelbook to have in hand, can't stop gliding my fingertips up and down it :hilarious:

Thanks, your wish is my command :D

I'm expecting about 3 more steelbook, and I think I'm pretty much done chasing after the old ones...

img2111h.jpg
This setup looks so nice, makes me want to pick up all those Steelbooks.
I will have to settle for 50% or so of that though, and you just convinced me to try and get the Crysis 2 Nano Steelbook. :scat:

Reactions: MayFlower
Thanks! You will not be disappointed in Crysis 2 Nano. I love it so much that I'm trying to find myself a used second copy to open it up :)

Are you still looking for Deus Ex? I believe Biscuitnoir is getting like 10x of it :hilarious: PM him for a deal.

This setup looks so nice, makes me want to pick up all those Steelbooks.
I will have to settle for 50% or so of that though, and you just convinced me to try and get the Crysis 2 Nano Steelbook. :scat:

Reactions: Leshita