Last purchased/Pics Of Your Last Videogame SteelBook Acquired

How many Video Game Steelbooks do you own?

• 1-4

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • 5-15

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • 16-40

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 41+

Votes: 35 25.4%

• Total voters
Thanks! You will not be disappointed in Crysis 2 Nano. I love it so much that I'm trying to find myself a used second copy to open it up :)

Are you still looking for Deus Ex? I believe Biscuitnoir is getting like 10x of it :hilarious: PM him for a deal.
Thanks. Yeah, he already PMed me about it before, just waiting to see what condition they are once he gets them. ;)

On their way to me!

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

:scat: :scat: :scat: :scat: :scat:

33pavpi.jpg

And many more!!!

so tell me my friend...your input on Crysis Nano? Welcome to the Crysis Nano Elite Team :hilarious:

I didn't receive them yet my friend. These were taken out from the Helghast and Nano edition from my buddy in France. He just took a quick picture to show them to me.
I should get them in around 10 days, along with, well, a motherload of other steels. Best update ever!!!

Can't freaking wait :ohno:

damn LOL....I thought you got them already....

alright, i'll wait for another update :)

I didn't receive them yet my friend. These were taken out from the Helghast and Nano edition from my buddy in France. He just took a quick picture to show them to me.
I should get them in around 10 days, along with, well, a motherload of other steels. Best update ever!!!

Can't freaking wait :ohno:

I like to know your opinion on the Crysis Nano once it's in your hand :)

What do you think about the Batman? It's funny that it's the Game Steelbook of the Year :hilarious: It's like beauty contest that has been rigged :hilarious: Damn Joker, he's pulling his trick to win the title.

I'll get another picture tomorrow, same steels + 2 others PS3 steels he forgot to add in the picture :naughty:

Edit: oh wait, I have this as well:
Can't remember if I've already posted them tho :wtf:

I like to know your opinion on the Crysis Nano once it's in your hand :)

What do you think about the Batman? It's funny that it's the Game Steelbook of the Year :hilarious: It's like beauty contest that has been rigged :hilarious: Damn Joker, he's pulling his trick to win the title.

Same deal my friend, they are not at my place yet. My friends just pick them up and send me pictures of what they have received.

The Batman is not alone anymore, he has 3 new friends: Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands, Modern Warfare 2 and Resident Evil 5 :)

Lots of unboxings ahead!

I just received this today in the mail....

Highlights:

* clean artwork front and back
* inside artwork
* 2 discs
* laser cell (exclusive to pre-order)

img2190gz.jpg

img2191ay.jpg

img2207kd.jpg

Last edited:
you should just bought the steelbook in the first place to save money :(

Keep in mind, this one is the USA edition from the collector's edition. The Europe edition has "PLAYSTATION" and text writing in the front and back artwork.

Looks amazing May! I just bought and started RE5 yest! I need totrack down the steelbook cause it looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

This is a beautiful steelbook...

Highlights:

* embossed front and back artwork
* clean front and back artwork (no text or PLAYSTATION title)
* no inside artwork

img2203w.jpg