Last purchased/Pics Of Your Last Videogame SteelBook Acquired

How many Video Game Steelbooks do you own?

• 1-4

Votes: 43 31.2%
  • 5-15

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • 16-40

Votes: 24 17.4%
  • 41+

Votes: 35 25.4%

• Total voters
...representing the Year of the Dragon steelbook :scat:

img2092o.jpg

May I ask how much you got this one for (and where?)?
I am thinking of getting this for Yakuza 4 (it's Yakuza 4 right?) since I don't like having a single game of a series in an amaray case by itself in my PS3 collection on the shelf.

Sent you PM.

Shiro Edition - white case with silver dragon (exclusive to Australia)
Kuro Edition - black case with silver dragon (exclusive to UK)

I can post pictures of both side by side as soon as I get it from a batch order.

May I ask how much you got this one for (and where?)?
I am thinking of getting this for Yakuza 4 (it's Yakuza 4 right?) since I don't like having a single game of a series in an amaray case by itself in my PS3 collection on the shelf.

About to own 2! I already own oblivion 5 year anniversary steelbook. I just recently won an auction for mw3 steelbook case on ebay for 15 bucks not bad imo...unfortunately its a G1. Im guessing its the xbox 360 version. O well, mw3 G2 steelbook cases were going for 30+!!!

This is one dangerous thread. I don't even own a PS3 but I really like what I see :(

That was on December 19th...

One month and 4 days later I have the following:

- Crysis 2 Nano Edition (G2)

- Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands (G2)

- Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 (G2)

- Killzone 3 Helghast Edition (G2)

- Modern Warfare 2 (G2)

- Resident Evil 5 (G2)

- Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (G2)

- Deus Ex Human Revolution (G2)

- Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (G2 on its way)

- Zelda Skyward Sword (G1)

- Battlefield 3 (G1)

- NHL 12 (G1)

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Collection (G1)

- Skyrim (G1)

- Battlefield 3 (G2 on its way)

- Mortal Kombat (G2 on its way)

- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (G2 on pre-order)

I knew it was a dangerous thread :(

:bow::bow:
That was on December 19th...

One month and 4 days later I have the following:

- Crysis 2 Nano Edition (G2)

- Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands (G2)

- Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2 (G2)

- Killzone 3 Helghast Edition (G2)

- Modern Warfare 2 (G2)

- Resident Evil 5 (G2)

- Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (G2)

- Deus Ex Human Revolution (G2)

- Dead Rising 2 Zombrex Edition (G2 on its way)

- Zelda Skyward Sword (G1)

- Battlefield 3 (G1)

- NHL 12 (G1)

- Call of Duty Modern Warfare Collection (G1)

- Skyrim (G1)

- Battlefield 3 (G2 on its way)

- Mortal Kombat (G2 on its way)

- Final Fantasy XIII-2 (G2 on pre-order)

I knew it was a dangerous thread :(

Wow!.....:bow:

My latest additions are the Mirror's Edge steelbook, the Mafia 2 steelbook (G1 size bleh), Marvel VS Capcom 3 (G2, amazing steel) and sonic generations steelbook (G1, bleh). For now i'm working on replacing my regular game covers with steelbook ones. I'm nearly there, but I still need to replace some of my g1's with g2's aswell.

I don't like buying used steels, but that's the price I pay for getting into steelbook hunting late in the game =P the ones I bought brand new (pre-order etc) are in absolute mint condition. my crysis 2 nano edition steel doesn't have a scratch on it. I don't understand how people can ruin their steels like they do. This goes for everything really. If I happen to go past the preowned section in gamestop i'm shocked at how destroyed many of the cases are.

Thank god I bought those polysleeves because those babies are amazing. I feel so secure placing my steelbooks in those <3.

Last edited:
My latest additions are the Mirror's Edge steelbook, the Mafia 2 steelbook (G1 size bleh), Marvel VS Capcom 3 (G2, amazing steel) and sonic generations steelbook (G1, bleh).

Thank god I bought those polysleeves because those babies are amazing. I feel so secure placing my steelbooks in those <3.

your mafia 2 steelbook is G1 in size?, is this the ps3 steelbook as the one i have is G2

My latest additions are the Mirror's Edge steelbook, the Mafia 2 steelbook (G1 size bleh), Marvel VS Capcom 3 (G2, amazing steel) and sonic generations steelbook (G1, bleh). For now i'm working on replacing my regular game covers with steelbook ones. I'm nearly there, but I still need to replace some of my g1's with g2's aswell.

How much did you get your Mirror's Edge Steelbook for if you don't mind me asking. Every time I see them on eBay they fetch a hefty penny.
This is probably my most wanted Steelbook now. :ohno:

How much did you get your Mirror's Edge Steelbook for if you don't mind me asking. Every time I see them on eBay they fetch a hefty penny.
This is probably my most wanted Steelbook now. :ohno:

Ugh, I hate answering questions like that when I buy something that's pricey =P I got mine for 300 USD. I ended up getting a 140 usd discount after some bargaining.Considering that the last one was sold for 645 usd, and others way over that I consider it a win. What I got was the entire game contents, not just the steelbook. Game,Manual and bonus DVD.

The price aside, it's a absolutely stunning case that really needs to be 'felt' to be believed. it's surprisingly heavy, and the casing that the cd's fit in is really sturdy and has a unique design due to the limited space. It's near-mint (i'd say a 9.8/10) with some very minor wear n' tear. you can't see any scratches, but if you tilt it at the right angle and shine some light on it you can see what I can only describe as fingernail swipe scratches in one of the corners. I'd most likely just put it under mint-condition if it weren't for the hefty price of it :p

Nevertheless i'm glad I got it, and I don't think I can expect it to be in any better condition after all this time.

Wow, very glad you were able to secure a mint one at a decent price. I'd probably not be able to afford that for a while as I have other collecting hobbies to satisfy in the coming months.

Please post some sexy pics of the Steelbook in the future if you haven't already. I'm sure everyone would be delighted to see it here. :)

Nice one on the FEAR 3 matey! :scat:

Will get round to that one myself sometime, but just swagged a Marvel vs Capcom 3 :)

I own:

- Resident evil 5,
- Resistance 3,
- Battlefield 3,
- Quantum of solace,
- Batman arkham city joker version,
- Uncharted 3 asian version,
- Call of duty modern warfare 2,
- Call of duty modern warfare 3,
- Killzone 2,
- Killzone 3,
- Prince of persia,
- Prince of persia forgotten sands,
- Oblivion usa version,
- Sniper ghost warrior,
- Little big planet 2,
- Battlefield bad company gold edition,
- Aliens vs predator,
- Rainbow six Vegas 2,
- Far cry 2,
- Brother in arms hells highway,
- Clive barker jericho,
- Star wars force unleashed 2,
- Turok,
- Call of duty world at war,
- Mortal kombat vs dc universe,
- Devil may cry 4,

On way:
- Colin mcrae dirt,
- crysis 2,
- lord of the rings war in the north,
- metal gear solid hd collection,
- Sbk x,
- skyrim g1,
- fear 3,
- assassins creed set g1,
- call of duty modern warfare trilogy g1.

Have also pre ordered almost all upcoming ones. Still need quite a fefew of uk ones which i don't have lol.

I own:

- Resident evil 5,
- Resistance 3,
- Battlefield 3,
- Quantum of solace,
- Batman arkham city joker version,
- Uncharted 3 asian version,
- Call of duty modern warfare 2,
- Call of duty modern warfare 3,
- Killzone 2,
- Killzone 3,
- Prince of persia,
- Prince of persia forgotten sands,
- Oblivion usa version,
- Sniper ghost warrior,
- Little big planet 2,
- Battlefield bad company gold edition,
- Aliens vs predator,
- Rainbow six Vegas 2,
- Far cry 2,
- Brother in arms hells highway,
- Clive barker jericho,
- Star wars force unleashed 2,
- Turok,
- Call of duty world at war,
- Mortal kombat vs dc universe,
- Devil may cry 4,

On way:
- Colin mcrae dirt,
- crysis 2,
- lord of the rings war in the north,
- metal gear solid hd collection,
- Sbk x,
- skyrim g1,
- fear 3,
- assassins creed set g1,
- call of duty modern warfare trilogy g1.

Have also pre ordered almost all upcoming ones. Still need quite a fefew of uk ones which i don't have lol.

Lucky b#"@£!?&! :(

Just kidding, awesome my friend :scat:

Reactions: Dhiraj1