Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 2, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon DE - 4K - 2D
Price: €31.99 (4K) - €22.99 (2D)
Notes: Debossed Title - Spot Gloss - 4K limited to 500 copies - BD limited to 850 copies

71PqsKBwGJL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still awaiting my order to be dispatched
Payment was taken on Wednesday

My estimated delivery date has changed to April 14th to 16th

Yes April 15th for me, very confused.
Reason is your delivery address is not in Germany

Amazon orders been delivered to other countries are delayed due to COVID-19

Amazon have prioritized stocking and delivering items that are a higher priority for their customers. These are items such as food, health and personal care products and items needed to work from home. As a result, estimated delivery times for some items may be longer than usual at the moment.

So most international orders are delayed unless your are ordering from a Amazon website based in your country and even then you can expect some delays
Blu-ray/DVD/UHD disc releases are not considered essential products.

Amazon also not taking some new pre orders for some releases with a international address based outside amazon website store is based in you will if know if you are affected when you get to checkout you will see message delivery to that address not possible.

Existing pre orders done will be mostly be ok but likely will have delay in been shipped and possible multi emails telling you your estimated delivery date has changed or they don't have a estimated delivery date yet

Reactions: kootezafra
I got both the Dutch and German edition of this steel and the embossing on the German is much better aligned with the print than the Dutch :(
What do you expect?! Taking the Dutch one compared to the ... @TheCollector86 please take over from here cause you can do it much better than me. :LOL: Take this "Steilvorlage".

Just received mine. Came in a standard cardboard mailer, but survived the journey ok! Looks nice. Haven't actually opened it yet, though - just took it out of the mailer before disposing of the cardboard and washing my hands!

Mine arrived this afternoon like this. I was in New York when the best buy steel book was released and missed out on that, ordered this and now this happened.

Attachments

• 15863597939614237661417287444615.jpg
    15863597939614237661417287444615.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 135
  • Wow
Reactions: tha_lunatic