Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 2, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon DE - 4K - 2D
Price: €31.99 (4K) - €22.99 (2D)
Notes: Debossed Title - Spot Gloss - 4K limited to 500 copies - BD limited to 850 copies

71PqsKBwGJL._SX425_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really gutted. Mine was meant to arrive last week and still no sign. Amazon DE have informed me now that if it does not arrive by tomorrow, they will refund me! I wish they would keep stock aside for lost and dented copies. It's all very well getting a refund, but it'd sold out now!!!

Really gutted. Mine was meant to arrive last week and still no sign. Amazon DE have informed me now that if it does not arrive by tomorrow, they will refund me! I wish they would keep stock aside for lost and dented copies. It's all very well getting a refund, but it'd sold out now!!!
Yea, that sucks! Zavvi are culprits of that, too. Worst example was when something went OOO AFTER I had returned my damaged copy, so they had none left to send me a replacement. These days, if I receive a damaged steelbook from Zavvi and it's still available, I place another order and return the original for a full refund (just did that recently with Ant-man 4K).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spookz

Same here mine was supposed to be delivered on 15th but never arrived, just been refunded by amazon :( don't think mine ever left Germany last tracking update was on 10th at some distribution facility.

Managed to order a copy on ebay through a company called Solfire Media, after googling them it appears they have the same address as Media-Dealer.de

Here's link for anyone interested.

Anyone here have any experience with Media-Dealer regarding their packaging?

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz
I spoke to someone with a bit of common sense on their "live chat". He explained that a batch were faulty and never left their warehouse and a few had to be cancelled (even though a week before they said it did). He managed to order me another on their system straight form the manufacturers that they get them supplied from. It was explained it would take a bit longer than usual, with an estimated date of May 4th for delivery. I'm not holding my breath, but will wait and see what happens.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: redlemon