Multi LEGO Jurassic World

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
JW.jpg

From ComingSoon:

LEGO Jurassic World
Following the epic storylines of Jurassic Park, The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III, as well as the highly anticipated Jurassic World, LEGO Jurassic World is the first videogame where players will be able to relive and experience all four Jurassic films. The game will be available in June for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system, the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment systems, PlayStation®Vita handheld entertainment system, the Wii U™ system from Nintendo, Nintendo 3DS™ hand-held system, and Windows PC.

Reactions: herpderp
I'm never really that interested in these games, but I imagine this one could actually be quite cool... LEGO DINOSAURS!? :woot:

My boy loves the Lego games and at the moment has a huge fascination with dinosaurs , so he's gonna love this .

Plus not many on the ps4 at the moment so it will be a welcome addition .

Universal Pictures has teamed up with LEGO to produce a 24-minute animated short film which acts as a prequel to Jurassic World. Titled LEGO Jurassic World: The Indominus Escape, the short film shows how the Indominus Rex came to be and what happened when it escaped.

The animated LEGO Jurassic World short film as part of a new DVD bundle hitting stores on October 18th, 2016.

popcorn2.gif

Jurassic-World-short-film-LEGO-poster.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles