Leon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #6) [Korea]

Which artwork candidate would convince you to buy?

• Artwork Candidate #1

Votes: 233 56.4%
  • Artwork Candidate #2

Votes: 180 43.6%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 8th, 2014
Price: 34.99$
Buy link:
1/4 slip (limited to 500): here (sold-out)
Full slip (limited to 1500): here (sold-out)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

1/4 slip:
1389862142221743.jpg

Full slip:
13898620213161.jpg

Posted artwork:
1387613246796809.jpg

Live pic

Packaging detail
- numbered plastic card
- artcard
- 6x photo card
- booklet

Attachments

• 0925??_??????_????.jpg
    0925??_??????_????.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 751
  • 01-artwork.jpg
    01-artwork.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 661
  • 02-quarter.jpg
    02-quarter.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 650
  • 03-full.jpg
    03-full.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 613
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 582
Last edited by a moderator:
I've been ordering stuff from all over the world monthly for the last 15 years off the net and never had this problem once before now.

Mine hasn't change status since last Wednesday! just says "Invoice Errors"

If they add charges I could have got this cheaper of eBay!

Seriously pissed off!:angry:
Full slips on ebay £55 + post & £65 or best offer
Same here by the time I pay charges may as well bought off ebay.
I'm shocked at spass's order arriving like that if it is customs they are total B*****ds for doing that I wish I'd ordered more than one copy as I would have given one to spass I'd be gutted if that happened to me.

Reactions: spass
There is absolutely no way Tony would send anything out like that. I know its hard for you to believe its customs, but your package was opened.

I've been dealing with kimchi several times before and I've had no complaints what so ever.

Do Tony pack each and every one of the steels he send out by him self?

How could the package have been opened when the k-packet label who not broken/cut up? I'm not making this up, why would I, this packages have NOT been opened. I'm not going to argue my point anymore, I know what I see.

Now it's completely sold out Choi says. Well tough ****, for me. I'll await the reply from Tony. Hopefully something will work out.

spass, were they still wrapped in 6 layers of bubble wrap when you received them? every item from kimchi i received had tons of bubble wrapping around, and everything minty mint. i also find it hard to believe that kimchi would send out steelbooks in this condition.

Yes they were, like they always are from kimchi, you could jump on them and they still would be fine. ;)

I've been dealing with kimchi several times before and I've had no complaints what so ever.

Do Tony pack each and every one of the steels he send out by him self?

How could the package have been opened when the k-packet label who not broken/cut up? I'm not making this up, why would I, this packages have NOT been opened. I'm not going to argue my point anymore, I know what I see.

Now it's completely sold out Choi says. Well tough ****, for me. I'll await the reply from Tony. Hopefully something will work out.

Yes they were, like they always are from kimchi, you could jump on them and they still would be fine. ;)

I'm thinking Tony's got some packing help in and still a tad raw EEK!

Reactions: spass

Customs or (postman?) could have opened it from the bottom to not disturb the sticker? We may all be in denial that it was sent form Kimchi like that hard for me to think that any retailer would send something out like that, not just Kimchi. What reason could they have for opening it, damaging and sending it all sloppy? Sucks that happened to you though. These cost to much for BS like that.

Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Full slips on ebay £55 + post & £65 or best offer
Same here by the time I pay charges may as well bought off ebay.
I'm shocked at spass's order arriving like that if it is customs they are total B*****ds for doing that I wish I'd ordered more than one copy as I would have given one to spass I'd be gutted if that happened to me.

UK customs are accountable mate! If they have in any way damaged the goods they are liable for them and must pay you back full "market" value so you can replace them. All customs fees are also returned.

While UK customs can be annoying they aren't allowed to mess with what you have bought. A family member had a vinyl LP that came from the US that they damaged, it could not be replaced by the original seller so he sent them a very threatening letter explaining what "THEY" had done. He was very promptly given full market value refund.

In the case of Leon the only way to now purchase the item is most likely eBay of which they will have to give you back the costs to replace it from there.

UK Customs thrive on not being challenged, but have the balls to do so and they settle quickly. I've no idea about other countries customs though.

All that being said I hope ours arrive ok! "Fingers crossed"

Reactions: Travis Bickle
UK customs are accountable mate! If they have in any way damaged the goods they are liable for them and must pay you back full "market" value so you can replace them. All customs fees are also returned.

While UK customs can be annoying they aren't allowed to mess with what you have bought. A family member had a vinyl LP that came from the US that they damaged, it could not be replaced by the original seller so he sent them a very threatening letter explaining what "THEY" had done. He was very promptly given full market value refund.

In the case of Leon the only way to now purchase the item is most likely eBay of which they will have to give you back the costs to replace it from there.

UK Customs thrive on not being challenged, but have the balls to do so and they settle quickly. I've no idea about other countries customs though.

All that being said I hope ours arrive ok! "Fingers crossed"
With you all the way mate lets see what the next couple of days brings & I hope spass gets sorted.

Reactions: psychoscot
I'm not making this up, why would I, this packages have NOT been opened. I'm not going to argue my point anymore, I know what I see.

Quite right. Of course they haven't been opened by customs. For a start, customs are required to clearly label the package as opened for inspection, secondly they wouldn't pull off the shrink wrap (I say this who has had MANY packages opened for inspection - albeit by UK customs), and thirdly it would certainly be logged in the tracking, as you point out. Neither would customs bother to individually re-wrap the steels!

Most likely scenario is that someone at Kimchi pulled copies that had been opened for review or for packaging photographs. Or maybe just copies that had arrived with packaging flaws from the manufacturer and had been set aside as seconds. It's clearly an error anyway.

Good luck sorting it out anyway - I hope Tony can help.

Arrived, finally (along with The Wrestler)! Took a little longer than The Wrestler (EMS) or Thor (K-Packet).

They opened it in customs (they didn't open Wrestler), but they didn't do any damage (as far as I can see).

Congrats to Kimchi, Tony, Choi for kepping us updated, and everyone that was involved in this wonderful release.

So, where does everyone put the sticker when they open it? :)

Awesome my friend. :thumbs: That would be so cool if you got the number #666 :scat:

My package arrived at the post office so today or tomorrow i will get mine. I hope it comes in mint condition.

Fingers crossed it's all ok and minty mint my friend ;)

Oh my dream is to own the up and coming Kimchi Iron Man full slip No 666! Lol

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Awesome number :scat:

I just got a call from my wife and she told me that she picked up my Leon Kimchi package from the post office. I told her to open it asap and she send me pictures in whatsup.
Thank god it came in mint condition :LOL:

ACE news mate, glad to hear it's mint ;)

I just checked the status of mine and has left customs and is on the way WOOP WOOP!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: harry and spass