Leon: Director’s Cut - 25th Anniversary Edition (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 28, 2019 November 11, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live Saturday 28th September 6pm (18.00) UK time)
Price: £24.99

71CaSIfeQwL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
UHD has no region lock, so there's no need for retailers to mention region info of UHD.
Not every one knows that though. You would be surprised the amount of people that don’t know that they are all region free. I presume on this occasion zavvi were either talking about the 4K or they made a mistake with the blu-ray coding.

Reactions: Funashi
Region coding for Blu-ray discs matter for some people if there are bonus features on the disc that aren't on the 4K disc.
That's why both discs are included.

it looks like Zavvi has removed the page. Maybe it's currently visible for RC member only...
It's live for Red Carpet Subscribers only

When you click on a purchase link and it brings you to Zavvi home page that means it's only Red Carpet Subscribers can access the product listing.
This is why it asks for your login details if you not already logged in.

You will have access to this at around 6PM or just before when it goes live for all

Yep, figured I may as well... been buying a lot more from Zavvi lately, so already made my money back on savings. :D

Like I said it's a no brainer. I would join if I could. It's not just the free shipping but the 10% off as well.
Seems some people keep forgetting about the 10% discount.

Reactions: Noodles
It's live for Red Carpet Subscribers only

When you click on a purchase link and it brings you to Zavvi home page that means it's only Red Carpet Subscribers can access the product listing.
This is why it asks for your login details if you not already logged in.

You will have access to this at around 6PM or just before when it goes live for all

I'm guessing this will need explaining for every Zavvi steelbook pre-order for the next year or so.

Like I said it's a no brainer. I would join if I could. It's not just the free shipping but the 10% off as well.
Seems some people keep forgetting about the 10% discount.
Yeah, I always said it was actually pretty decent, if a little sneaky by Zavvi... I just wasn't buying enough at the time to justify the cost.

Reactions: Stygian
I'm guessing 3 steelbooks a year and you have your money back?
More or less! To be fair I buy a fair few collectibles and sometimes clothing from them too, so I've made my money back and then some.

But yeah... it's definitely worth signing up even if you just buy steels on a regular basis.

Reactions: Stygian