Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 242
  • les-mis-sm.jpg
    les-mis-sm.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:
On BB website this is listed ("Universal - BD-LES MISERABLES EXCL STEELBOOK PRESELL"). Does that mean it will be an empty case like Ghost Rider? And if so, it will hit stores before the movie release date correct?

Other Steelbooks, Ironpacks and Viva Metal Boxes on the BB site have been referred to as "Presells" in the past. Presell is a term often used while an item is in the 'pre-order' date stage. The empty cases that are "free" with deposit or which can be ordered separately online are usually $5.00 or $7.50. I am guessing this has the movie in it and the title of the item will be changed later.

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

Reactions: tono06 and nkb32
I'm not questioning the pre-sell case given the price. I was just commenting on the art, sorry if that wasn't clear.

How are you DB

Ml, tired, but otherwise well thanks! I was actually responding to Nk:)

:::: Digitalbabe ::::

Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

From LV-426 on iPhone

My wife loved the movie and she is going to want me to buy it anyways so I like the idea of getting a steel for it, not sure if I'd ever sit through it again though.

Man, oh, man, a flurry of US Steels to end 2012, then nothing through early Feb., and this is the first announced for 2013? <smh>

I doubt it would sell out that quickly. The stores will definately have stock

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

that listing was up way too early for BB