Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 237
  • les-mis-sm.jpg
    les-mis-sm.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 253
Last edited by a moderator:
I got a message from my US buddy last night and he's sending this out to me today with hobbit digibook & Argo steel (we got 2 shipped from Canada to him to save on postage).

I think this looks great in pics and will be even better in the hand. In the end this was nearly £10 cheaper than the UK digibook (& hobbit digi was cheaper than UK steel) so the money I saved pays for the postage which means I got Argo just for cost price to :scat:

Also, it seems to me that Canadian & US steels have better paint finishes than our UK. Is this just my imagination? A good example of this is Snow White & huntsman & hunger games district 12. In pictures they just looked like normal finish but in hand they look stunning. I'm exspecting the same with les miserable. It may look standard in the pictures but once its in hand you'll really see its beauty :drool:

Reactions: ash333
i'm REALLY starting to get pissed with Bestbuy. i got my les miserables steel book delivered and it has dents on front and back and a few scratches. why the hell does bestbuy ship their exclusive steel books in a plastic bag with NO padding! its a slap in our faces. i haven't been able to locate any steelbooks in my area since its release. but i got lucky a few minutes ago when i checked bestbuys website and a local bestbuy has it. i'm waiting for the confirmation to go to the store, see for myself the condition and hope its not dented and do an exchange.

Got my copy of this today. The artwork is a little plain, but the finish is a lovely gloss. I wish every Steelbook came with a finish like this :)

You mean you guys would've preferred it if they had put some effort into the backside art instead of forgetting the back cover exists?