Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 242
  • les-mis-sm.jpg
    les-mis-sm.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:
Is this identical to the Futureshop one then? Anybody see an open copy?

Best Buy have a habit of not having any internal artwork.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

I went to my local Best Buy (Palm Desert CA) and they had two copies. Both had loose discs. On to La Quinta, where they had 8 or 10 with no loose discs. Pictures? You want pictures? Should I go back and buy more to satisfy the UK steelbook folk?

I wanted OPEN pictures Growly!!! :hilarious:

Reactions: ThiagoCunha
The blu ray has been confirmed region free. The DVD of course will be locked to region 1. But that's rarely a problem in the UK.

Double spine slash? Oh dear. Where are the open pictures people? Someone must open their copy surely?

all copies left at my best buy had spine slash. i was able to pick out the least noticeable one, so all is good. i was on the fence about this one, but it does look better in hand, so picked up a copy:)

Checked my local BB's and alot of them are already sold out. Bought just one copy but thats being shipped to France. I already have the FS version coming in.

[/SPOILER]

Was that with standard shipping? I'm RZ Premier Silver, thanks to a RZ Mastercard, I don't spend that much at BB. But I get free expedited shipping and they always pack mine in a cardboard sleeve. ZDT Steelbook arrived in perfect shape Tues., and Les Mis is due in tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I am also a reward zone premium silver member. I received free expedited shipping with Les and ZDT. ZDT came in the cardboard box in perfect condition yesterday, but I have no idea why they decided to ship Les in that god awful jiffy bag.

Sonnabitch. Mine showed up today in the same jiffy bag, same place my ZDT SB shipped from, Louisville KY in a nice cardboard sleeve, same expedited 2 day expedited shipping. The force was with me and it was perfect, but if this is how BB rewards Premier Silver members, gonna rethink ordering online. :angry:

I don't know why there are a lot of you guys not liking this musical! I just finished watching it, and personally I liked it! The visuals are awesome and the music is great as well! Great steelbook! ;)

Yes but only for local pick-up as the shipping option has been turned off. Even so, there is no guarantee that there is any available for purchase until the item is added to the cart.

Just feels like stock is running low, very low....

Looks like your right. Nothing around here.

Reactions: ash333