There will be 2 slip boxes
NEW SLIP DESIGNS!!!
11884968_512119912285335_1032109329467898489_o.jpg

11947940_512119908952002_4860396630080777959_o.jpg

11900124_509047912592535_8891553032391992510_o.jpg

11914745_509047939259199_3786324306752716000_o.jpg
11401324_483457505151576_2705528954532457893_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@C.C. 95, your latest avatar is creeping me out.

I'll be very sad if D'ailly doesn't eventually release the white version. The "chocolate" version is actually my favorite by a slight margin (I love that front cover image), but I consider these two slips to be two halves of one conceptual piece. I buy multiple variations of a release on occasion, but it's usually just because I can't decide between them. This is the first time I've seen two variants that really play off of each other in a way that demands you buy them both. It's also the first time that I was going to buy multiple versions of a release without the slightest guilt or resentment.
@adarkcorner I think the odds are, that they will release the other one soon. They are probably dipping their toe in the water with the first one. They don't want to fully commit and go into production on the other one until they feel for sure the other will sell as well. I understand the idea of that- but they should have not advertised it unless they were 100% going to do it. But, if I were a betting man, I'd bet on it coming out.
...and I am 'due' for an avatar change...but I DO enjoy how this one weirds people out!!:rofl::LOL::D

@AlienKing - good point. I forgot there were 3 in total on Moon. But you get the point!

Reactions: AlienKing
The poster artwork used in the chocolate version is probably my favorite of all time. Reminds me I have to buy that poster somewhere...

Is there a problem with getting it at Nova's site? It will be the same price at Kimchi if they put it up.

Well, let me tell you a little story. I pre-ordered Under the Skin from Nova back when it first went live on their site (in and out in less than 30 seconds from the second it went live, if you can believe that).

I never received it.

I was at home the day the tracking info said the package would arrive. The mailman came and went (I saw him), no package for me. I then checked the tracking information, and it said that the package had already been delivered several hours earlier. I spent the next day doing the back-and-forth with the post office, trying to determine what happened. They never figured it out. My only guess is that it was delivered to the wrong address, and whoever got it kept it for themselves.

Over the last 25 years or so, during which I've lived at around six different locations in three different cities, this exact situation has occurred maybe four or five times. In every instance, the store or Ebay seller who sold me the item replaced it or refunded my money without question. I've always assumed that as long as you don't have a history of frequently reporting "missing" packages, any reputable company would make amends in such a situation. Apparently Nova is not a reputable company.

Under the Skin had long since sold out by the time my package disappeared, so the only possibility was a refund. I had ordered from Nova many times before without reporting any problems, so I figured they wouldn't have any problem believing me. But after about six email exchanges with Nova about the situation and six flat out refusals from them to do anything about it, I gave up. My last words to them were that I would never be ordering anything from their site again for as long as I live, and that I was going to do everything I could to wreck their reputation on all the relevant forums I could find. This is the first time I've posted anything about it, though (this all happened at least two months ago). Just thinking about their attitude pisses me off so hard that I try to avoid thinking about it, which is unfortunately impossible to do if you're spending your time writing about it in forums. Regardless, I'm sticking to my promise to never buy anything from their site again.

That's why I'm stressing over whether Kimchi is going to sell this or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaleHardy
@AlienKing They used the Brown Creepy picture with her scary stair so freaky !!! Plus with him hugger her back artwork in the puddle of blood !!

At first they were suppose to make the Slipcover with it but when they rejected it remember we were disappointed and now this being the artwork for the Amaray Case this is just too way too cool !!! vSolid Release (although also disappointed they passed on the white one it was a slick edition).

PS: what is happening with BB Canada and the special edition of The MAze Runner ????

@adarkcorner Sorry to hear about your troubles....this makes me wary buying anything from them as well...not that I try much anyway because of their terrible website....however, their products are top quality and I end up buying through GB or eBay anyway...they should have definitely refunded you at least. I have never had such problems with Kimchi or Kevin (Blufans)....they both replaced damaged items without doubting or creating any fuss.

Similarly, Plain recently refunded me after sending just one steelbook when I had ordered two....

@AlienKing They used the Brown Creepy picture with her scary stair so freaky !!! Plus with him hugger her back artwork in the puddle of blood !!

At first they were suppose to make the Slipcover with it but when they rejected it remember we were disappointed and now this being the artwork for the Amaray Case this is just too way too cool !!! vSolid Release (although also disappointed they passed on the white one it was a slick edition).

PS: what is happening with BB Canada and the special edition of The MAze Runner ????
I think they will release the white "snow" edition as a "Plain Edition" in the future :dunno:
And I kind of want to wait and see in-hand pics of this edition before buying.

P.S.- I tagged you in the Maze Runner thread, we shall continue there :)

Reactions: Actarus
You know, I had a thought earlier. Yes, be afraid. We were told that there were two versions being released and that Nova and Kimchi were releasing them. We've now only had notification that the dark edition is being released and only Nova have been listing/selling it...

...is it possible that the dark one is a Nova exclusive and that the light one will be released as a Kimchi exclusive?

Just a thought.

Havent been to this thread for a while now. A bit surprised the white one is not happening (well, not yet anyways).

Went for the darker one for now, which will be my 4th edition of this film. I love Chloe in this so much!
yes I love her in this
this will be my 6th edition
I wrote to Kimchi
still waiting on an answer

• Informative
Reactions: CollectorEmtee