Let The Right One In (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No. 37) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: June 25th, 2016
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - Pre-order on June 2 at 14:00 (Korea time)
Price: $34.99 (individual editions) - $104 (One Click)
Note: Full Slip (500 copies) - Lenticular Type A (900 copies) - Lenticular Type B (500 copies) - One Click (300 copies)

Lenticular Type A | Lenticular Type B | Full Slip

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg
12347872_1803388449888364_2900774884093079029_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They are banging these out quick recentley

Pre order is on my birthday and I doubt I'll be getting up at 6am to order that day plus I'm not massive on the packages so I don't mind if I miss this one

I'd say type A, because Eli as front cover, although the lenti effect just too similar with Carrie remake US BD. But if given the option, I refuse to pick any cover with males. :p

Really like this film but these are coming too thick and fast. :(:greedy:

Yeah they seem to be coming out really fast all these

I really like the film too and although the packages aren't riveting i would like to get the lenti A but I just can't afford it until a few weeks after the pre order date

• Thanks
Reactions: Obi Wan Dandobi
The front and the inside artwork is way too similar with the keep case edition that has been sold out long time ago. But it's still and even looks gorgeous with the steelbook treatment. I already have the keep case. To buy or not to buy. Hmm...

Hmmm should of had a debossed title,

What do people think on this selling out quickly?

They should have done something to differentiate the title from the background. The slipcover that featured this image used spot gloss for the title, and it looked sweet. I expected them to do something similar with this steelbook, but unfortunately they blew it. You won't even be able to see the half of the title that passes over Eli's silhouette. But what did I expect after they did such a lousy job on all the slips? It's like they deliberately set out to make everything as bland as they possibly could.

So I would imagine this will take a long time to sell out.

Hmmm should of had a debossed title,

What do people think on this selling out quickly?
My view is im getting it.Nice 1 for my collection as i've not been collecting serious long.Could be worse it could be another terminator:wow:.
More cult classics should get this treatment:thumbs:
Im hoping to get fullslip edition.Suits the film to me

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
They should have done something to differentiate the title from the background. The slipcover that featured this image used spot gloss for the title, and it looked sweet. I expected them to do something similar with this steelbook, but unfortunately they blew it. You won't even be able to see the half of the title that passes over Eli's silhouette. But what did I expect after they did such a lousy job on all the slips? It's like they deliberately set out to make everything as bland as they possibly could.

So I would imagine this will take a long time to sell out.
We can't be 100% based on a picture. (Fingers crossed). I would find it hard to believe that they could send a steelbook out into the world wherein half the title is unreadable! Here's hoping the pictures are just not a good representation.
@GR44 - this is an opportunity for those who missed out on the original Amaray Slipcover version to have an edition with this artwork on a steelbook.:thumbs: (Those slipcovers sold fast, and almost never come up for sale on the secondary market.)

We can't be 100% based on a picture. (Fingers crossed). I would find it hard to believe that they could send a steelbook out into the world wherein half the title is unreadable! Here's hoping the pictures are just not a good representation.
@GR44 - this is an opportunity for those who missed out on the original Amaray Slipcover version to have an edition with this artwork on a steelbook.:thumbs: (Those slipcovers sold fast, and almost never come up for sale on the secondary market.)

Yeah, I'm being my usual relentlessly negative self :LOL:. It's just that I was looking forward to this release more than any other this year (maybe ever, honestly), so I'm especially disappointed that it's not looking very good. I was also hoping if I beat the topic to death that they would revise something, anything. But I guess it's too late for that.

The front and the inside artwork is way too similar with the keep case edition that has been sold out long time ago. But it's still and even looks gorgeous with the steelbook treatment. I already have the keep case. To buy or not to buy. Hmm...
do you have pictures of the keep case edition?
thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95