Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 999 CZK
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc
Limited to 1001 Copies

18673295_1385792454871060_781822518826498469_o-jpg.314768

LIFE.JPG
17434525_1315153928601580_8177530015715829457_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They weren't paid for. A person dropped out when the invoices were sent.

I offered to take his place immediately. Never heard back.

I see what you mean. I've asked before to swap but they don't respond back either. But if the member has paid for them instead of actually refusing to pay thats different. There was a spare copy on the left over GB FA thread. A set of JP's were snapped up.

I see what you mean. I've asked before to swap but they don't respond back either. But if the member has paid for them instead of actually refusing to pay thats different. There was a spare copy on the left over GB FA thread. A set of JP's were snapped up.
Maybe that was them then......

Does anybody know how to pay for shipping? Should I wait for a GB or just send it to Karel?

Snagged a copy. Love the new GB system. Except when I was redirected to PayPal to complete my purchase I didn't see a place to set a note for Karel like I usually do. Maybe it's because I did it via my PC. Maybe next time I'll do it via my phone and the app will make it more clear.

Snagged a copy. Love the new GB system. Except when I was redirected to PayPal to complete my purchase I didn't see a place to set a note for Karel like I usually do. Maybe it's because I did it via my PC. Maybe next time I'll do it via my phone and the app will make it more clear.
Also it's not clear how to change the amount to leave a tip if you want to...

I think this option was only available when you 'sent' money (the old way) but I could be wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
It seems like the only difference between this and the Kimchi is that this one is blue, while the Kimchi is purple!

And also, that you can combine it with any other FAC purchase that you've made to help save on shipping.

Shipping from Korea is killer for 1 item. :(