Shoreham By Sea, UK

Attachments

• pd1.jpg
    pd1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 60,749
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Friendly
Reactions: moviewizguy
Forget this post - just don´t order. I got my order today and it is worse. Just´resealed damaged ones and sold as new. Only pet cemetery came with the C-Card and was original sealed.

Forget this post - just don´t order. I got my order today and it is worse. Just´resealed damaged ones and sold as new. Only pet cemetery came with the C-Card and was original sealed.
The best one was 47 Ronin - it came in an unsealed damaged slip with terrible marks of glue and smut and was without the C-card. They just put a sealed Amaray in it, but the original ones aren´t additionally sealed under the slipcover. I ordered more articles at once and hoped they send all together in the same package, but no - every edition came seperately in a small letter package and all had damages and the Joker steelbook had dents and wearings of smut on it, although it was sealed. Now I can send everything back and have to pay 4,30€ (7€ in total, but 2,70€ I get back from Amazon, if it arrives). I will only buy standard Blu-Rays in Amarays from Amazon.it in the future. There were no problems and they always came undamaged.

Reactions: Asopp
The best one was 47 Ronin - it came in an unsealed damaged slip with terrible marks of glue and smut and was without the C-card. They just put a sealed Amaray in it, but the original ones aren´t additionally sealed under the slipcover. I ordered more articles at once and hoped they send all together in the same package, but no - every edition came seperately in a small letter package and all had damages and the Joker steelbook had dents and wearings of smut on it, although it was sealed. Now I can send everything back and have to pay 4,30€ (7€ in total, but 2,70€ I get back from Amazon, if it arrives). I will only buy standard Blu-Rays in Amarays from Amazon.it in the future. There were no problems and they always came undamaged.

I saw your message, then i ordered 3 stuffs, hope it'll be good :(

Okay, so....I know this is for steelbooks, but I'm putting it here because it will be housing one.

Stumbled on this set at Amazon for less than 20 bucks, and it's loaded with cool stuff you typically see from a FACian resource, plus it has a full slip which will be securing my Inglorious Bastards steelbook!!!

It's a heckuva upgrade and next to nothing as far as price goes!! So....it's like a Steelbook Full Slip, but you bring the steel!!

Amazon product

71iizkEv5GL._SL1348_.jpg

Reactions: moviewizguy
Unboxing video:

Okay, so....I know this is for steelbooks, but I'm putting it here because it will be housing one.

Stumbled on this set at Amazon for less than 20 bucks, and it's loaded with cool stuff you typically see from a FACian resource, plus it has a full slip which will be securing my Inglorious Bastards steelbook!!!

It's a heckuva upgrade and next to nothing as far as price goes!! So....it's like a Steelbook Full Slip, but you bring the steel!!

Amazon product

Amazon product

71iizkEv5GL._SL1348_.jpg

@Wreck Probably a stupid question, but... you got this one?

Powehouse Films have a sale some of their limited editions in the sale

Some items in the sale are the standard editions and some are limited editions