PS4 Limited Run #184: Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Collector's Edition

Robsonmonkey

Premium Supporter
Apr 25, 2013
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy on physical disc for the PlayStation 4. Collector's Edition is limited to 3,000 copies worldwide. While 3,000 have been produced, only 2,500 will be sold as the other 500 will be given to the developers. Region free.

The Collector's Edition includes:

• Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy physical game for the PlayStation 4, which includes a full-color physical manual and reversible cover art.

• 90+ page foil stamped hardcover book featuring never before seen design documents from Naughty Dog's original production binders.

• Physical soundtrack CD, which includes demos and unreleased material.

• A premium metal replica Precursor Orb.

• An 18 x 24 inch replica of the original development team poster.

• A sealed foil pack of premium high-gloss foil trading cards.

• A custom black 16GB USB drive shaped like a PlayStation 2 memory card.

• A beautiful gold foil stamped book inspired box.

Order here - Limited Run Games (SOLD OUT)

Price - $74.99

Unfortunately this edition is now sold out but I thought I'd post it to show people so they can look out for it.

JD_TPL_MockUp_CE_PS4Corner_4500x2250_7046e08a-081b-4eaf-976d-55a452e0977f.jpg

NOTE: This product will be part of a collection with matching other editions for Jak II, Jak III and Jak X

Each game’s Collector’s Edition will include a special item that ties into the game

31268479597_58c83cdf19_o-755x425.jpg

shame they all sold out.

These nearly sold out in Mondo time. It was ridiculous. And now eBay is flooded with them.

Such a shame. :(

I bought mine as soon as the countdown hit zero and even when I was paying for it seconds after it said something like "due to high traffic you have been queued" and when I finished it said straight away "sold out"

If anyone can find one on ebay or other places for a good price I'd get it and then keep a very close eye out for the others.

This is what Limited Run Games should be doing more of, great classics which never got collectors editions.

Kind of disappointed I ended up missing on this one. Was really interested in the collector's box having all games for PS4 and Vita!

WOW Just had a gander on Ebay and everybody's selling them for HUNDREDS... What the actual fook...
LRG sold it for 75 bucks and now everybody's adding a 0 behind it or at least selling it for like 300 bucks...

It's a shame how people do this, really... :/ I would give 150 for it in the end but not more than that. Hate this.

Thought I'd post some pictures, not the best but just to show how lovely this edition is. Honestly for the price they sold it for, well worth the money, the only downside is there's no steelbook in these.

One of the finest editions I've had this year.
1.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

6-jpg.433339

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,249
Thought I'd post some pictures, not the best but just to show how lovely this edition is. Honestly for the price they sold it for, well worth the money, the only downside is there's no steelbook in these.

One of the finest editions I've had this year.

Great photos :thumbs: This was a great release at the time and gutted that I wasn't really into collecting then, Saying that tho my brother in law was a big collector for years and has a ton of editions inc this, so at the moment I'm trying to get a deal for the lot:spoil: