Montreal
January 2015:
902300_press01.jpg

Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Price: $44.99
Link: Pre-order

Product Size4.75" H (120.65mm)*

"We are Groot."

Marvel Studios' blockbuster, Guardians of the Galaxy, has taken the world by storm! Amongst the unforgettable characters of the film, Groot has become a fan favorite, and the special scene of Little Groot dancing to The Jackson 5’s “I Want You Back” has been one of the most memorable and cutest scenes from the movie!

Now Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are excited to present one of the cutest 1/4th scale collectibles you’ll ever see - Little Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy! The movie-accurate Little Groot Collectible features 3 interchangeable head sculpts, special paint application to reflect his distinctive appearance, and moveable arms and body to recreate Little Groot’s dancing scene.

This Little Groot collectible will be a great addition to your display that will bring a smile to everyone!

Reactions: herpderp
Pwah haha! Seriously? ^ there's a baby Groot included with the Rocket & Groot pack too is it the same one?
No, they are not the same. Ordered the same Hot Toys Rocket & Groot Exclusive and it will have two small groots. I mean really samll. Called Sideshow and they said they don't have exact size but they will both be about 1" tall. They are supposed to be to scale with an adult Groot. One will have no arms and the other will. I ordered this one just to have a replica that I can see without a magnifying glass. :hilarious:

Reactions: digitalbabe