Release date: August 27, 2019
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $17.99
SKU: 883929679577
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1569006174025.png

1569005954886.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently this is not on the website, so go hit up your stores.

Edit: might have a link but it’s showing as unavailable.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: prize
Warner Bothers so most likely matte but I don't care. This is one time that If I find a way to get this it would be for the actual movie.
The steelbook itself is perfect as well. I don't have a copy of this on Blu-ray. In fact my copy is a burned DVD.

Reactions: willbar84
Warner Bothers so most likely matte but I don't care. This is one time that If I find a way to get this it would be for the actual movie.
The steelbook itself is perfect as well. I don't have a copy of this on Blu-ray. In fact my copy is a burned DVD.
Not trying to get anyone’s hopes up, but the way the shrink wrap is clinging to the bottom edge makes me hopeful that it might be glossy

My FYE had 5 on the display. Also I can confirm it’s full gloss and inside artwork. It should also be on sale for $17.99 currently. The pic price shows $21.99, my store had it for $26.99 but on sale for $17.99.

GB? @apsmith21
Pleeeeeaaaaase :hungry::hungry::hungry:
Yep group buy. And since I just purchased the Sleepy Hollow group buy it would be handy to ship with that one.
Yes I would also join a GB for this.
I as well would love a GB if possible. :thumbs:
I would also love a copy as well if possible @apsmith21 :oohyeah::thumbs:

Will post one here in a moment. Same as Sleepy Hollow. Will stay open for a few days and how many we sell is what I will order.