Release date: August 27, 2019
Purchase link: FYE
Price: $17.99
SKU: 883929679577
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1569006174025.png

1569005954886.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, same. it sucks that anyone in the world can get uk exclusives, but every US exclusive is with some store that still lives in 1992, barely has a functioning website, and has never heard of international shipping.

Like we think Zavvi are bad but at least they are able to get that right.

Reactions: mkdfan
Yeah, same. it sucks that anyone in the world can get uk exclusives, but every US exclusive is with some store that still lives in 1992, barely has a functioning website, and has never heard of international shipping.

Like we think Zavvi are bad but at least they are able to get that right.
Well HMV doesnt ship world-wide.

Yeah, one retailer that gets barely any exclusives these days. Not really comparable to the number of US ones we've had lately.

And even when they do, it doesn't generally cost $25 to ship one item to the US in my selling experience.

I actually forgot they were still around.

Not only are they around but the High Street store is excellent and one of the few places that I've seen matches the range of blu-rays/ 4k and DVD's you get online.
Criterion, MOC, Arrow you name they have it. I'm in there a lot now

HMV stores are massivly overpriced outside of their multibuy offers though. Still, it's nice to duck into them, and have a browse. It's the one store I know is never crowded, and they have those big open areas around all the speakers tablets and headphones that no one ever seems to be looking at.

As these are now available to be ordered from FYE (OP updated)

I've placed orders for all GB requests and have added a few more as I have gotten a couple of PM's asking about a restock.

fyi, these are still available from FYE, so I am able to get more if people are interested

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles