Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Ninja notice:
Remaining Ace Ventura Pet Detective 24x36 screen print and metallic variant
On sale starting Nov 8,12pm CST shop.hidefninja.com

ALL MONDO CON 2017 NEWS & EXCLUSIVES
Hey all,

We are proud to finally announce and show off this officially licensed poster for Ace Ventura Pet Detective

This is a Mondo Con exclusive and if any leftovers they'll make its way to the HDN store the week after.

Regular limited to 125, $60, Variant limited to 75, $75. 24x36.
11 color and 13 color screen print with the variant featuring a metallic silver overlay.

Art created by contemporary artist Adam Rabalais

Posting here in the SteelBook section where most of you will see .... who knows, if you like the art enough it could end up on a SteelBook. ;)

Ace_Ventura-Regular.jpg
Ace_Ventura-Variant.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just noticed the tease in the OP about a possible steelbook using this art... please make it happen!!
I was meant to say that was definitely a teaser posted right there! This art would make a gorgeous steelbook!

I’m hoping this too. But if it happens then: no region locking and hopefully a better way to buy than paying nearly £20 from the US. Just saying

I’d love that art to pop on a steel though. And the original poster for the back

I’m hoping this too. But if it happens then: no region locking and hopefully a better way to buy than paying nearly £20 from the US. Just saying

I’d love that art to pop on a steel though. And the original poster for the back
I already have the AV films on blu, so I don't mind so much about region locking... I also honestly wouldn't mind paying £20 for that artwork on a steel (I already do it with Mondo X titles). Whether or not this artwork gets used though, a steelbook HAS to happen!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I already have the AV films on blu, so I don't mind so much about region locking... I also honestly wouldn't mind paying £20 for that artwork on a steel (I already do it with Mondo X titles). Whether or not this artwork gets used though, a steelbook HAS to happen!

That’s why I get the mondos on the bay. £20 on £20 is too high for a non premium

I don’t actually own them which is weird considering my love for them

what are the dimensions of the poster?
EDIT: Just seen them on the other thread, 24x36 inches in case anyone is wondering

Last edited:
Reactions: digitalbabe
Reminder that in a few min 10:30 am EST a tiny qty of our new round retro Austin Mondo Con show pin, Nosferatu VHS clamshell pin back & officially licensed Ace Ventura challenge coin are live at shop.hidefninja.com

retro pin social.png nosferatu-VHS-2-at store.png coin-social-promo-90s-pattern.png

Reactions: rj531