Logan (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on March 27, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

1616597476474.png

1616597521649.png

1616597537038.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be 4K+Blu-ray and Blu-ray editions

4K+Blu-ray
£31.99

Blu-ray
£23.99

Pre-orders live on Saturday March 27th
12 PM for Red Carpet Subscribers
6 PM General sale

i'm here for it. wish it was a 4-disc with the noir version, but this is the best logan steel based on the mockup. looking forward to seeing what the finish is like.

So this is the fox series x-men lenticular line
Logan and deadpool look out of sync and character vs xmen 1 and 2

Reactions: a_o
Dont follow
The MCU lenticular line had some continuity in terms of look and feel.

Xmen 1 and 2 vs Logan vs deadpool seems there are 3 different retailers
i think they should've used better art or commissioned new original art for those first two x-movies. deadpool and logan are much better off not being constrained to the bland, desaturated mediocrity of the franchise's early 2000s key art.

So this is the fox series x-men lenticular line
Logan and deadpool look out of sync and character vs xmen 1 and 2
Doesn’t bother me because neither of those films feel like they come from the same universe anyways.

This is quite nice, but the border looks so out of place on the rear imo. I've got both the FAC and Manta steels so thankfully not even tempted by this.

To me, it shows the influence that the Mondo (and other galleries) scene has had on movie posters in the past decade. At the time of the first X-men movies, posters were almost all really bland Photoshop collages of the 2–4 biggest-name actors in the film. Fast-forward to the time of Logan and Deadpool, and you can see that the fan interest in more creative poster designs has changed the landscape a lot.