Logan (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase links: 4K - BD (Pre-order on March 27, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £23.99 (BD)

1616597476474.png

1616597521649.png

1616597537038.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to burst your bubble, but i can't see them releasing DOFP Rogue Cut with this line. It's 4k only and that cut is just 1080p. If the DOFPA steel uses the theatrical poster/4k amaray art I'll be buying the 1080p version and popping my Rogue cut disc in though :D
I have both of those
51Vbr1EHbaL._SY445_.jpgX-MENJP.jpg

But yeah it's more then likely be the standard version

I have neither, just the matching EU x2 trilogy steelbooks (with added 4k discs), which suit me fine. If the lenti dofp steel has this artwork (im not a fan of the cropped version you have) though I'll bite and pop my Rogue cut disc in.

View attachment 501706
Now my only problem with this artwork is Patrick Stewart just looks out of place.
But I'd be ok with that, I would personally prefer something like this, which I think would go nicely with the others they releasing
XMENsteebook.png

Apocalypse I hope they go with the IMAX poster
Something like this but more interesting background, or not
X-Men Steelbook.png

Last edited:
Now my only problem with this artwork is Patrick Stewart just looks out of place.
But I'd be ok with that, I would personally prefer something like this, which I think would go nicely with the others they releasing
View attachment 501707
Apocalypse I hope they go with the IMAX poster
Something like this but more interesting background, or not
View attachment 501708
I'd buy both of those to be fair. Shame first class will likely be absolutely awful though.

Looking forward to this release. I don't have any lenticular magnet releases at the moment, so this should be fun.

I would lower your expectations I’m afraid. 98% of their lentis have been shocking. The worst around. I’ve seen better lentis on mouse mats and diary’s sold for a pound in my local post office.
Lower them, that way if these turn out ok then it’s a plus for you

I messaged Zavvi a week ago asking if the UK release of this had the Noir version and they said they'd get back to me in a few days.

They still haven't got back to me.

I messaged Zavvi a week ago asking if the UK release of this had the Noir version and they said they'd get back to me in a few days.

They still haven't got back to me.
Don't hold your breath. They said that to me when I sent an enquiry about the Soul steelbook, but they never got back to me.

Reactions: MrSquifler
Zavvi is just a supermarket.The staff sell steelbooks like sneakers and floor mop.They are not even aware of the xxx version/cut...

With me cutting back a lot from the premium market, this is probably in my top 3 most anticipated releases of the year. I didn't think I'd ever say that from a Zavvi release.

Reactions: Shark