May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May 23, 2017
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $29.99 CDN

m2224062.jpg

m2224062_1.jpg logan.jpg

Last edited:
I was at 3 BBs and all stock was cleared :confused: The only ones that were left were pickup orders.
I was interested in picking it up but not after seeing the live pics. The slipcover is much better; i'll stick to that. I just dont know if i want the BD or 4K slipcover. :coffee:

I was at 3 BBs and all stock was cleared :confused: The only ones that were left were pickup orders.
I was interested in picking it up but not after seeing the live pics. The slipcover is much better; i'll stick to that. I just dont know if i want the BD or 4K slipcover. :coffee:
Being WWA I'm sure it won't be a hard time getting it (maybe an import eventually). is the finish of Best Buy different from Euro?

I like the Walmart slipbox..too bad we didn't get the digibook..

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
Being WWA I'm sure it won't be a hard time getting it (maybe an import eventually). is the finish of Best Buy different from Euro?

I like the Walmart slipbox..too bad we didn't get the digibook..

The Slipbox is THE edition IMO. Hold it in my hands earlier today and it was hard for me not to plundge and get it...
You guys should check Kijiji. People are selling it for $100 :rofl::rofl::rofl::facepalm:
I just find it odd that some guy/girl comes clears the the stock at 10am at BB :cautious:

But yea, it's not hard for me to get it at cost; I'm just not sure i wanna go through that trouble.
I also held the slipbox in hand; it's quite sturdy :thumbs:

Oh and i dont know the difference between EUE/CAN finish J, sorry.